Mommy, what color is Santa?

images
=
images

Does that answer your question, kid?
Isn't he half black and half white? :lmao:

Insofar as he's a European Christmas tradition, he would be white.

Insofar as he's an imaginary character from folk tales, he wouldn't have a color at all.

Seriously? There's not one corner of this planet a black guy hasn't ventured into....well, there is one....a black woman's bedroom!!:poop:

Keep it up and we're gonna get dressed up in black robes and burn a Budweiser truck on your front lawn......... :thup:

LOL...I can see a redneck showing up in black robes, yes...but burning a beer truck? That'll be a Christmas miracle....., that I would like to see
images
Who said it was rednecks dressing up in black robes........? Not me..........

If shoe not fit, find another pair, fool
Do you talk to yourself like that often? Ya might wanna see a shrink. :thup:

A shrink? What's that? A white guy after a cold :dance:shower?
No wonder you're messed up........ :eusa_whistle:

images
=
images

Insofar as he's an imaginary character from folk tales, he wouldn't have a color at all.

Seriously? There's not one corner of this planet a black guy hasn't ventured into....well, there is one....a black woman's bedroom!!:poop:

Leaving aside your obsession with black men having sex - don't know, don't want to know, take it up with your therapist - I'm quite serious both that Santa Claus is a European invention, and that he doesn't exist.

Keep it up and we're gonna get dressed up in black robes and burn a Budweiser truck on your front lawn......... :thup:

LOL...I can see a redneck showing up in black robes, yes...but burning a beer truck? That'll be a Christmas miracle....., that I would like to see
images
Who said it was rednecks dressing up in black robes........? Not me..........

If shoe not fit, find another pair, fool
Do you talk to yourself like that often? Ya might wanna see a shrink. :thup:

A shrink? What's that? A white guy after a cold :dance:shower?

Pretty sure you're another you know who sock account

images
=
images

Leaving aside your obsession with black men having sex - don't know, don't want to know, take it up with your therapist - I'm quite serious both that Santa Claus is a European invention, and that he doesn't exist.
UNBELIEVER!!!!!!!

images
=
images

UNBELIEVER!!!!!!!

Basically, yeah.

On a related note, did you know that many people now think it's bad parenting, almost to the point of child abuse, to teach your young children that Santa doesn't exist?

Forum List

Back