Monkey sayings

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Years ago when I did maintenance work on factory equipment. If a coworker was incompetent, and was known as someone who couldn't repair the machinery correctly, and many times caused it to break down.

Joking around, we would say the guy could tear up a brass monkey.

Do you have any sayings involving monkeys that isn't considered racist?

Or is even the mere mention of a monkey totally racist today? .... :cool:

Years ago when I did maintenance work on factory equipment. If a coworker was incompetent, and was known as someone who couldn't repair the machinery correctly, and many times caused it to break down.

Joking around, we would say the guy could tear up a brass monkey.

Do you have any sayings involving monkeys that isn't considered racist?

Or is even the mere mention of a monkey totally racist today? .... :cool:
Meh, I have nothing to add

-Geaux

0e2MsoYnG0JE-r0vl.jpg

During the winter when it was below freezing and the wind was blowing.

People would say that it's cold enough to freeze the balls off of a brass monkey. ... :cool:

throw a monkey wrench

monkey business

monkey suit

you could teach a monkey to do it

monkey flower

monkey-shines

monkey bars

You can find these in the dictionary

Everyone thought the big fat dimocrat presidential candidate was a shoo-in to win the White House, but then she decided to monkey around with her campaign strategery and ended up back in Chappaqua instead on permanent Energizer Bunny duty, on guard for the hot babe her hubby likes to monkey around with. However, there are no reports to date that either her campaign stategerist or the Bunny are black, so thus far there is absolutely no reason to think the Hildebeast is a racist c-word. C-word for sure, just not a racist one.

Forum List

Back