***MonkeyMan***

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Seems homosexual men are being infected with Monkey Pox.
2. And there is no cure.
3. So these shit packers are being infected with a terrible rash.
4. I would think that sin is catching up to them, and there is a price to pay now.
5. If this crosses over to normal people it will be because of medical labs and doctors doing wrong to the public again.
6. READ:

7. SAMPLE:

"As we previously highlighted, the first monkeypox patient to go public revealed that he caught the virus from having gay sex with “around 10 new partners” after being deported from Dubai for testing positive for HIV."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Seems homosexual men are being infected with Monkey Pox.
2. And there is no cure.
3. So these shit packers are being infected with a terrible rash.
4. I would think that sin is catching up to them, and there is a price to pay now.
5. If this crosses over to normal people it will be because of medical labs and doctors doing wrong to the public again.
6. READ:

7. SAMPLE:

"As we previously highlighted, the first monkeypox patient to go public revealed that he caught the virus from having gay sex with “around 10 new partners” after being deported from Dubai for testing positive for HIV."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yep

Ukraine Jeb will avoid this thread

Thank God. I was worrier Monkey Pox was just one more bullshjt thing to suffer after bullshjt Covid.

May God cleanse us of these sinners before they drag us to Hell. Repent. You can still sin! You'll just realize you're a piece of shit and be glad.

Maybe we could get that $54 billion back and use it to help Americans.

Last I heard their only concern was coming up with another name other than "Monkeypox" cuz it was not PC enough.

Maybe we could get that $54 billion back and use it to help Americans.
Represent and help Americans?

Have you gone mad?

You must be one of those nationalist fascist people.

America should only be worried about mother earth and colored folk, that is, who are not conservatives.

Last edited:
Last I heard their only concern was coming up with another name other than "Monkeypox" cuz it was not PC enough.
It would be a very good idea to give that disease another name.

Some ignorant people could use the current name to demonize other people.

President Trump can never be forgiven for referring to the "Chinese virus," which no doubt encouraged some troublemakers to attack (and even kill) Asian Americans.

Represent and help Americans?

Have you gone mad?

You must be one of those nationalist fascist people.

America should only be worried about mother earth and colored folk, that is, who are not conservatives.
Yet they aren’t even worried about colored folk, but they do talk like they are. Certainly Jim Crow Joe doesn’t give a shit about the majority of Americans. He does care about his wealthy donors. The war profiteers and big pharma top his list.

Forum List

Back