Montana GOP Convention Features ‘Obama Library’ Riddled With Fake Bullet Holes

Here I post an intellectual thread to add some culture to wingnut lives and all I get is ridicule. Sad. Really sad...

Maybe it was someone trying to create fauxrage against the GOP? :dunno:

Really? Considering it's hooked to a pickup truck with a license plate, it should be easy to trace ownership. Also, this wasn't its first appearance.

There was no indication of who brought the outhouse and parked it outside the hotel where the convention was taking place, though it has made a previous appearance in Montana at a Memorial Day parade in Corvallis.

The head of the Montana Gop, Deschamps*, says he doesn't know how it got there. The sick thing is there however, and the GOP isn't going to "agonize" over it.

*Candidate spent years in France, French head of state GOP party, there is a trend here.:D

What are they supposed to do about it? There is no crime being committed no threat against the President as far as I can tell it's not even parked illegally it looks like nothing more than the childish act of some dumb people.

Obama%20Library%20montana-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

By Pema Levy

Outside the Montana state Republican Party convention this weekend was an outhouse labeled the “Obama Presidential Library” and covered in painted-on bullet holes.

Inside the outhouse contained a fake birth certificate for Barack Hussein Obama, according to the Helena Independent Record.

It was stamped “Bull——.” A graffito advised “For a Good Time call 800-Michelle (crossed out), Hillary (crossed out) and Pelosi (circled in red.)”

More: Montana GOP Convention Features ‘Obama Library’ Riddled With Fake Bullet Holes | TPM2012

This isn't surprising to me. Sadly.

good gawd,

what business is it of yours what they do in this town?

Yeah, its not as though they're Americans or that this is our/their president.

Even assholes are protected by the First Amendment. For the moment. The R's are working on changing that though.

Yes, Because Libs have never shown massive Disrespect to a sitting President right.

I didn't. Even when he was falling down drunk or assaulting the head of another country or kissing our enemy full on the mouth, I didn't say a word because he was my president.

The jackass is out of office now AND he's a war criminal so all bets are off.

It has always been the rw's who make these threats of violence against President Obama. And, then defend each other - including brainless $arah. But that's okay, right?

Do you rw's ever really pay attention to the garbage you drool?

State GOP Chairman Will Deschamps said he didn’t know who was responsible for the outhouse but called it a “sideshow,” the paper reported.

“It’s not something I’m going to agonize over,” he said. “Some of that stuff is not real good taste. We do have a president of the United States, and we have to honor that.”

Shitting Bull, making shit up since the beginning.

Thread title is a lie, Shitting Bull.

Oh, what a proud day for wingnuts.

Yes, Because Libs have never shown massive Disrespect to a sitting President right.

lol

Only when a certain president told a few fibs...

List Of George W. Bush Lies

So, if a president lies, it's okay to be disrespectful? Got it.

Here's a thread you should fully support then...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/229297-contemptible-record-of-obama-lies.html
“The first thing I’d do as president is sign the Freedom of Choice Act. That’s the first thing I’d do” (spoken on the campaign trail in 2008).

- “Today I’m pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office” (spoken at the opening of Fiscal Responsibility Summit on Feb. 23, 2009).

- “We will launch a sweeping effort to root out waste, inefficiency, and unnecessary spending in our government, and every American will be able to see how and where we spend taxpayer dollars by going to a new website called recovery.gov” (spoken in a speech on Jan. 28, 2009).

- “There is no doubt that we’ve been living beyond our means and we’re going to have to make some adjustments. Now, what I’ve done throughout this campaign is to propose a net spending cut” (spoken during the third presidential debate on Oct. 15, 2008.

- “We are going to ban all earmarks” (spoken at a press conference on Jan. 6, 2009).

- “Instead of allowing lobbyists to slip big corporate tax breaks into bills during the dead of night, we will make sure every single tax break and earmark is available to every American online” (spoken on campaign trail in June 2007).

- “Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase – not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes” (spoken in September 2008 at a town-hall meeting in Dover).

- “ will eliminate all income taxation of seniors making less than $50,000 per year. This will eliminate taxes for 7 million seniors – saving them an average of $1,400 a year – and will also mean that 27 million seniors will not need to file an income tax return at all” (from Barack Obama presidential campaign fact sheet in 2008).

- “[My plan] will not help speculators who took risky bets on a rising market and bought homes not to live in but to sell” (spoken to an audience in Phoenix on Feb. 18, 2009).

- “Lobbyists won’t work in my White House” (spoken on his Iowa bus tour on Dec. 15, 2007).

- “We’ve got a philosophical difference, which we’ve debated repeatedly, and that is that Sen. Clinton believes the only way to achieve universal health care is to force everybody to purchase it” (spoken during the Democratic Party presidential debate on Feb. 21, 2008).

- “These negotiations will be on C-SPAN, and so the public will be part of the conversation and will see the decisions that are being made” (spoken on Jan. 20, 2008, and seven other times).

- “The detention facilities at Guantánamo for individuals covered by this order shall be closed as soon as practicable, and no later than one year from the date of this order” (presidential executive order on Jan. 22, 2009).

- “Barack Obama and Joe Biden believe the United States has to be frank with the Chinese about such failings and will press them to respect human rights” (On a fact sheet distributed by the Obama campaign during the 2008 campaign).

- “We need tougher border security, and a renewed focus on busting up gangs and traffickers crossing our border. … That begins at home, with comprehensive immigration reform. That means securing our border and passing tough employer enforcement laws” (spoken in Miami on May 23, 2008).

- “I will make sure that we renegotiate [NAFTA]” (spoken on Feb. 23, 2008).

dumb ass.

Obama%20Library%20montana-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

By Pema Levy

Outside the Montana state Republican Party convention this weekend was an outhouse labeled the “Obama Presidential Library” and covered in painted-on bullet holes.

Inside the outhouse contained a fake birth certificate for Barack Hussein Obama, according to the Helena Independent Record.

It was stamped “Bull——.” A graffito advised “For a Good Time call 800-Michelle (crossed out), Hillary (crossed out) and Pelosi (circled in red.)”

More: Montana GOP Convention Features ‘Obama Library’ Riddled With Fake Bullet Holes | TPM2012

damn what a pack of racists

Obama has abetter education that the vast majority of people in that state.

why try to color a law professor as stupid?

oh yeah becasue hes black.

Forum List

Back