Moore Opens Up 49–44 Lead in Alabama

Gloria dragging out her victim du jour really hurt the credibility of the two other accusers right from the get go. And because the establishment and the D's blew their load so early it's given time to begin to discredit the three accusers. More info is coming out daily.

And the biggie of course is Allred won't release the yearbook for an independent analysis by a handwriting expert or experts. So serious doubt exists that any of the allegations are true.
Yeah all nine women are lying... just like all 17 of Trump’s victims are lying .. just like all 60 of Cosby’s victims are lying.
You and your kind are male chauvinist pigs who have zero empathy for women who’s been victimized by male predators.

Down to two accusers sparky. Just two. And their creds aren't good.

Ahahahhaha.....I think you got it backwards:

Two accusers speak out against Roy Moore - NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com/.../two-accusers-speak-out-against-roy-moore-n821611
Nov 16, 2017 - Becky Gray has no doubt the Alabama Senate candidate RoyMoore's accusers are telling the truth. Decades ago when she was a young ...
2 New Roy Moore Accusers Emerge - The Slot - Jezebel
https://theslot.jezebel.com/2-new-roy-moore-accusers-emerge-1820487598
Nov 15, 2017 - 2 New Roy Moore Accusers Emerge .... It's very first-season-House of Cards, right down to the shit human beings involved. 36. Reply. Flagged.
List of Roy Moore's Accusers Keeps Growing: What to Know | Time
time.com › Politics › Senate
Nov 17, 2017 - A growing number of accusers have made new allegations against Roy ... Moore's wife, Kayla Moore, has also said her husband will not step down from the ... She said that they went on several dates over a period of two to ...
Breitbart Dispatches Two Ghouls To Discredit Roy Moore's Accusers ...
www.thestranger.com/.../breitbart-dispatches-two-ghouls-to-discredit-roy-moores-acc...
Nov 13, 2017 - Three other women claim Moore made advances on them when they ... they've sent two goons down to Alabama to harass WaPo's sources.
Two more women describe unwanted overtures by Roy Moore at ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../two...moore.../2a1da432-ca24-11e7-b0cf-7689a9f2...
Nov 15, 2017 - Two more women describe unwanted overtures by RoyMoore at Alabama .... at the front of the store with a view down the long mall corridor.

You people simply won't or can't READ.

The evidence doesn't back up the headlines.

Women saying that Moore asked them out on dates is not sexual misconduct. No matter how you fucking spin it moron. You have 3 original accusers of sexual misconduct. One has been DQ'd big time because it never happened and motive was revenge for Moore giving custody of her son to her mother when she was a career criminal.

That leaves the other women. Two who actually dated him claim he was a gentleman and a romantic. Mothers loved him.

The other women accused him of asking them out on dates.

So we have eyewitness accounts that Moore treated women with respect and dignity.

Yep, hang the dude

I'm not. The more evidence I've seen the less credible they seem. Add the timing of it and it just screams unbelievable.

It's a shame if any of the claims are true. They couldn't have picked a worse time to come forward for their credibility. And at this point I doubt any new people could come along and believed

Well we're down to two accusers now. I'm so thankful that after a lot of pressure Daily Mail US started to put up the truth. And I've turned my attention now directly to Alabama media comment sections to get a pulse on what's actually taking place on the battleground down there.

Because of the timing, because of the delay in reporting these so called incidents, because of Allred, because the Washington Post before publishing the hit piece endorsed Moore's opponent very few are buying the accusations.

And why should they? The accusers' stories don't make sense.

"my mom left me alone with a strange man to go into a custody hearing by herself." Wth? What parent does that?

"I asked a random 30 yo to sign my yearbook." What teenager does that?

I should know better..but...Moore was an assistant District Attorney..a position of trust. Why would any young mom not leave her daughter with him? She thought he was safe..and a representative of our system of justice. Mom was wrong...but...how could she know that Moore had a thing for young teens?

For me...I believe the girl. You can choose not to...in the end..it will be up to Alabama voters.

You better read up on Leigh before you back her. The custody hearing that took place was her mother transferring custody of Leigh over to her father because she couldn't handle the girl any more. Right in court papers. She was wild and undisciplined. Completely unmanageable. Went thru a wild time with drugs and all sorts of shit in her teen years.

Self admitted. Three husbands. A string of bankruptcies. Likes getting in the news. Went wild over police busting up her son's graduation. On television. AND her son just got busted for possession. She had been charged with selling booze to a minor. Believe they settled that some how.

Bitch is a piece of work.

ETA: I've been monitoring comment sections in Alabama. She doesn't like being out of the spotlight. She submitted an "Open letter to Judge Moore" to local media so she can drag out her 15 minutes.

Interesting..you do know that the portrait you are painting is a classic 'at risk' teen? And the life afterword...trauma that could be blamed on a sexual assault?
Moore had access to court paperwork...perhaps he saw an easy mark. A wild child he could exploit?

Her 15 minutes? Is that what you see as her motive? Oh well...in the end...Moore will have to face his maker...and Bannon will be pissed if he doesn't win!!

One does not need 'cred' to establish that an event took place, just a few witnesses and paperwork that establishes that the two met..and that the time frame is possible.

Problem with the fairy tale you are presenting is that it IS a fairy tale. No evidence. Woman is an asshole.She was fucked up before the so called meeting on the bench. And I don't believe a damn thing she says. For example she says she met him twice correct? And it was just days later after this meeting on a bench he took her out.

Oh really? When her custody had been transferred to her father in a different town? Mmmmkay? Her time line is buggered.

Court date was February 21st. Judge ordered her transferred to her fathers house by March 4. It's bullshit because she herself said it was "days later" he first picked her up.Timeline is too tight.

Last edited:
Well we're down to two accusers now. I'm so thankful that after a lot of pressure Daily Mail US started to put up the truth. And I've turned my attention now directly to Alabama media comment sections to get a pulse on what's actually taking place on the battleground down there.

Because of the timing, because of the delay in reporting these so called incidents, because of Allred, because the Washington Post before publishing the hit piece endorsed Moore's opponent very few are buying the accusations.

"my mom left me alone with a strange man to go into a custody hearing by herself." Wth? What parent does that?

I should know better..but...Moore was an assistant District Attorney..a position of trust. Why would any young mom not leave her daughter with him? She thought he was safe..and a representative of our system of justice. Mom was wrong...but...how could she know that Moore had a thing for young teens?

For me...I believe the girl. You can choose not to...in the end..it will be up to Alabama voters.

You better read up on Leigh before you back her. The custody hearing that took place was her mother transferring custody of Leigh over to her father because she couldn't handle the girl any more. Right in court papers. She was wild and undisciplined. Completely unmanageable. Went thru a wild time with drugs and all sorts of shit in her teen years.

Self admitted. Three husbands. A string of bankruptcies. Likes getting in the news. Went wild over police busting up her son's graduation. On television. AND her son just got busted for possession. She had been charged with selling booze to a minor. Believe they settled that some how.

ETA: I've been monitoring comment sections in Alabama. She doesn't like being out of the spotlight. She submitted an "Open letter to Judge Moore" to local media so she can drag out her 15 minutes.

Interesting..you do know that the portrait you are painting is a classic 'at risk' teen? And the life afterword...trauma that could be blamed on a sexual assault?
Moore had access to court paperwork...perhaps he saw an easy mark. A wild child he could exploit?

Her 15 minutes? Is that what you see as her motive? Oh well...in the end...Moore will have to face his maker...and Bannon will be pissed if he doesn't win!!

One does not need 'cred' to establish that an event took place, just a few witnesses and paperwork that establishes that the two met..and that the time frame is possible.

Problem with the fairy tale you are presenting is that it IS a fairy tale. No evidence. Woman is an asshole.She was fucked up before the so called meeting on the bench. And I don't believe a damn thing she says. For example she says she met him twice correct? And it was just days later after this meeting on a bench he took her out.

Oh really? When her custody had been transferred to her father in a different town? Mmmmkay? Her time line is buggered.

Court date was February 21st. Judge ordered her transferred to her fathers house by March 4. It's bullshit because she herself said it was "days later" he first picked her up.

You don't think two weeks was time enough? You don't think that the fact that Moore knew that she was leaving town might have played a part in his decision making process?

Look..it's all forensic guesswork..nothing to hang a case on..but....yeah..her timeline works. "Days later" =2 weeks.

In the end...you pick a side..you've picked yours..and I've picked mine.

But nothing has been debunked--despite the vicious character assassination practiced on this women.

It looks like the whole carefully constructed scam to smear more is collapsing

Alabama Republican Roy Moore has reopened a 49–44 lead over Democrat Doug Jones in the race for U.S. Senate. In Change Research’s third poll since the sexual misconduct allegations against Moore first surfaced on November 9, we found that he has completely erased the 3-point lead Jones had opened up in mid-November. Moore’s lead is now just as large as it was just after the story broke.

Where are you finding these pollsters? lol

Alabama. Where else would they conduct an Alabama poll?

Yeah whatever.

What I find somewhat shocking in the above poll is that they say 9 out 10 Trump supporters don't believe the accusations against Moore.

I am not shocked that 9 out of 10 douchebag snowflakes do believe it.

I'm not. The more evidence I've seen the less credible they seem. Add the timing of it and it just screams unbelievable.

It's a shame if any of the claims are true. They couldn't have picked a worse time to come forward for their credibility. And at this point I doubt any new people could come along and believed

If pigs had wings, perhaps they could fly. "Perhaps" is absolutely worthless in this debate. You can speculate endlessly on what might happen if certain things were true. The problem is, you have to prove those things are true.

If pigs had wings, perhaps they could fly. "Perhaps" is absolutely worthless in this debate. You can speculate endlessly on what might happen if certain things were true. The problem is, you have to prove those things are true.

Shit dude..this whole thread..this whole issue..is nothing but speculation. Perhaps...is all any of us have..and anyone who claims otherwise..is an idiot.

I don't have to prove anything at all..all I have to do..to form an opinion..and spout it off..here with the rest of you.

Where are you finding these pollsters? lol

Alabama. Where else would they conduct an Alabama poll?

Yeah whatever.

What I find somewhat shocking in the above poll is that they say 9 out 10 Trump supporters don't believe the accusations against Moore.

You mean a mother left her teenage daughter alone with a district attorney? Wow, that’s totally unbelievable!!! Are you serious?

Court date was February 21st. Judge ordered her transferred to her fathers house by March 4. It's bullshit because she herself said it was "days later" he first picked her up.

You don't think two weeks was time enough? You don't think that the fact that Moore knew that she was leaving town might have played a part in his decision making process?

Look..it's all forensic guesswork..nothing to hang a case on..but....yeah..her timeline works. "Days later" =2 weeks.

In the end...you pick a side..you've picked yours..and I've picked mine.

But nothing has been debunked--despite the vicious character assassination practiced on this women.

Not two weeks. I pulled up the calendar for 1979. You have to discount the 21st. Supposed day of meeting. You have to discount March 4th day of delivery to father. Latest day of delivery.

No one has questioned the mother about what day she dropped off her daughter. No one. That leaves Feb. 22 to March 3. Do the math. 7 days. 7 measly days. Her own account he called her days later right?

Do the math.

So Moore by the timeline had less than 7 days to pull this shit off that he is accused of. Remember what lyin' Leigh said. He called her days later. How many days later?

No one is asking any questions at all in the media. They're just loving the smear job.

Speaking of not asking questions. Why has no one asked Beverly why she couldn't get out of the car. Manual lock. Then she claims she either was pushed out or fell out. How the hell could that happen without the manual lock being pulled up?

What is the name of the boyfriend who picked her up immediately after this alleged assault? Bring him forward. He could attest to her dishevelled appearance and her demeanor. Her hair most certainly would have been a mess if Moore tried to push her head down on his crotch.

No one asked her if his penis was out. Surely if he wanted to force her to blow him, he'd be ready. No one is asking questions.

Matt Lauer lost his job.
Charlie Rose lost his job.
Mark Halperin lost his job.
Glenn Thrush lost his job.
Billy Bush lost his job.
Harvey Weinstein lost his job.
Kevin Spacey lost his job.
But in politics...
Moore still running.
Trump still President.
Franken and Conyers are still in office.

Shit dude..this whole thread..this whole issue..is nothing but speculation. Perhaps...is all any of us have..and anyone who claims otherwise..is an idiot.

I don't have to prove anything at all..all I have to do..to form an opinion..and spout it off..here with the rest of you.

Why should anyone give your opinion any more consideration than the opinion of Bozo the clown?

RW idiots like you keep yammering there is no proof he is guilty of molesting young girls..

well, let me tell you something dipshit - if there is no proof he did there DAMN sure isn't any proof he didn't.

THE END

There's no proof that you haven't robbed a bank or cheated on your taxes. Apparently we should just assume you are a criminal.

There are no credible accusations that Siete robbed a bank or cheated on his taxes either, but you know that.

Their aren't any credible accusations that roy Moore is a child molester either. Hasn't stopped you guys

There are, but that's ok.

Child rape is acceptable in the deep south. A common defense is that Mary was a child when she and a middle aged Joseph had Jesus. Another common defense in the deep south is that 30+ year old men can fondle 14 year old girls because the children might dress "suggestively (according to religious perverts)" or give "consent."

Roy Moore will win. There's a reason Alabama has earned their stereotypes.

Uh huh, hugging a girl 40yrs ago = 'Child Rape' in Democrat fuckwit world. I hope this all comes back around on all of you who participated in this attempted political lynching. That would be true justice.

Hmmm..just for the record..have you forgotten that one of the allegations are that he put his hand on a 14 year old girl's underwear..and had her place her hand on his penis, through his underwear..that he stripped down to his underwear and that he had her outer garments off? This allegation has NOT been debunked..but it does seem to be ignored..while people banter about opinions about a yearbook..or some of the other less serious allegations.

Absolutely no credible evidence that Moore ever molested any underage girls. There's some shaky anecdotal evidence suggesting he may have hugged a girl 40yrs ago, but that's it. The rest are slimy Democrat bullshit accusations. I truly hope this all comes back around on Democrats bigtime. It's truly despicable what they've done to this man.

Child rape is acceptable in the deep south. A common defense is that Mary was a child when she and a middle aged Joseph had Jesus. Another common defense in the deep south is that 30+ year old men can fondle 14 year old girls because the children might dress "suggestively (according to religious perverts)" or give "consent."

Uh huh, hugging a girl 40yrs ago = 'Child Rape' in Democrat fuckwit world. I hope this all comes back around on all of you who participated in this attempted political lynching. That would be true justice.

Hmmm..just for the record..have you forgotten that one of the allegations are that he put his hand on a 14 year old girl's underwear..and had her place her hand on his penis, through his underwear..that he stripped down to his underwear and that he had her outer garments off? This allegation has NOT been debunked..but it does seem to be ignored..while people banter about opinions about a yearbook..or some of the other less serious allegations.

Absolutely no credible evidence that Moore ever molested any underage girls. There's some shaky anecdotal evidence suggesting he may have hugged a girl 40yrs ago, but that's it. The rest are slimy Democrat bullshit accusations. I truly hope this all comes back around on Democrats bigtime. It's truly despicable what they've done to this man.
Yeah, reminds me what was done to Bill Clinton some 20 years ago.

Really bad analogy. Bill Clinton was proven without a shadow of a doubt, to be a degenerate serial pervert.

Bill-Clinton-Buys-Monica-Lewinsky%E2%80%99s-Famous-%E2%80%98Stained-Dress%E2%80%99-In-Online-Auction.jpg

Really bad analogy. Bill Clinton was proven without a shadow of a doubt, to be a degenerate serial pervert.

Bill-Clinton-Buys-Monica-Lewinsky%E2%80%99s-Famous-%E2%80%98Stained-Dress%E2%80%99-In-Online-Auction.jpg
He was proven to be a lousy husband and a skeeve of a president who cheated repeatedly on his wife. But the allegations of sexual assault against were nothing more than unproven allegations, just like they are now against Moore.

He was proven to be a lousy husband and a skeeve of a president who cheated repeatedly on his wife. But the allegations of sexual assault against were nothing more than unproven allegations, just like they are now against Moore.

Again, really bad analogy. Bill Clinton has been proven to be a serial pervert. There is no doubting that. I think you're just living in denial.

Again, really bad analogy. Bill Clinton has been proven to be a serial pervert. There is no doubting that. I think you're just living in denial.
Why do you shits put me in a position of defending a sleaze?

His affairs, as wrong as they were, were consensual and with adults.

None of the allegations of sexual assault were ever proven. Just like with more. The only difference regarding allegations of sexual assault is there is one against Moore which purportedly involved a 14 year girl.

Forum List

Back