More bad news for Biden’s chances in Nov: Inflation up 5 months in a row.

The dow is taking a giant shit today and gas prices in my AO went up 12 cents overnight to $3.59.

I imagine the DOW took a plunge because the writing is on the wall for no rate cuts in the foreseeable future.

Democrats do nothing but gaslight Americans.

Remember when democrats said inflation was transitory?

Inflation is much worse than WEF/democrat media will admit. WEF/Democrats plan to over inflate the dollar to bring in their CBDC.

Democrats are bringing their WEF master's great reset to your community.

WEF/Democrats plan to get 1 billion migrants to America by 2030. By land, sea and air. Soon millions will arrive every month.

Hold Democrats responsible

Yep the dow is taking a huge shit and gas went up 12 cents overnight in my AO.

FJB
1712782129661.png

Correctomundo .. gas prices continuing rise nationwide with an average of $3.62/gallon

Democrats do nothing but gaslight Americans.

Remember when democrats said inflation was transitory?

Inflation is much worse than WEF/democrat media will admit. WEF/Democrats plan to over inflate the dollar to bring in their CBDC.

Democrats are bringing their WEF master's great reset to your community.

WEF/Democrats plan to get 1 billion migrants to America by 2030. By land, sea and air. Soon millions will arrive every month.

Hold Democrats responsible
Democrats do nothing but LIE to the American people.

Democrats do nothing but LIE to the American people.
Democrats knowingly deceive Americans to push their WEF masters great reset upon Americans.

Soon, millions of migrants will arrive every month and there will be chaos.

WEF/Democrats goal is 1 billion migrants in America by 2030. Americans must defeat Democrats or America will become a wasteland.

Democrats = WEF

Forum List

Back