More brutal ads from VoteVets!

Nice :)

Tammy Duckworth

Benedict Donald

I fucking hate political activist groups that claim to be veterans who are made up of mostly non veterans.

fuck these guys, living off the honor of those who served. yes the founders are vets, but most of the group are not.

their stated goal is bullshit.

Tammy Duckworth

Benedict Donald

You cannot blame vets for being against trump. He is against the military and everything they put on their uniforms to protect.

Most of the military and veterans support trump and republicans though, just because you put "vets" in your name doesn't mean you speak for us, and I didn't vote for trump, nor would I, and I sure as hell wont vote for biden.

Tammy Duckworth

Benedict Donald

I fucking hate political activist groups that claim to be veterans who are made up of mostly non veterans.

fuck these guys, living off the honor of those who served. yes the founders are vets, but most of the group are not.

I don't understand why more and more vets and active duty military are turning away from bunker boy.

Tammy Duckworth

Benedict Donald

I don't understand why more and more vets and active duty military are turning away from bunker boy.

Probably because the democrats keep putting up shitheads as an alternative. Biden is no better than trump when it comes to draft dodging.

She won't be lectured by a 5 deferment draft dodger?

How would she feel about being VP under a 5 deferment draft dodger?

Given Biden got his deferments when we weren't in a war and the military really didn't need people, not so much.

Let's be blunt here. Trump's deferments were specifically to avoid Vietnam. And he has slandered vets (I like guys who didn't get captured) and Gold Star Families.

Not votevets, but I like this one -- from a former Trump voter "Trump is the scum at the bottom of the swamp".

She's an idiot. Trump was the first national leader to ban travel from China, where it originated. He also quickly banned travel from Europe. As for misleading information, she can blame WHO, CDC and NIH for that fiasco. No president is, or ever has been, an expert virologist. The president has to rely on what information that is given by those agencies and when that information is conflicting, in this case, he went with those agencies that gave some leeway in the wearing of masks, to try and maintain some freedom of choice for individuals. As the old saying goes, "hindsight is 20/20." When one looks back, advising that the wearing of masks be "temporarily" mandatory, when in public buildings or gatherings, would have been a better way to go.
There are some stupid things that stores are currently doing, one of which is the "one-way" markers on the aisle floors. The public is still going to pass one another as people stop to look at products, so it makes no sense. So, I largely ignore them, especially if an item I want is near one end of an aisle. Thus, I'm not walking clear around just to get to the end of another aisle.

Tammy Duckworth

Benedict Donald

It's a complete puzzlement isn't it? I mean, seems like the National Guard who were ripped away from their families on Thanksgiving to stop the scary Caravans by adding concertina wire would have been eternal grateful! :icon_rolleyes:

size0-army.mil-89402-2010-10-21-141051.jpg

Last edited:
Not votevets, but I like this one -- from a former Trump voter "Trump is the scum at the bottom of the swamp".

She's an idiot. Trump was the first national leader to ban travel from China, where it originated. He also quickly banned travel from Europe.

Ehh NO - He did not "quickly ban travel from Europe". Between the China ban and EU ban, 3 million people flew into NYC from Europe.

Given Biden got his deferments when we weren't in a war and the military really didn't need people, not so much.

Let's be blunt here. Trump's deferments were specifically to avoid Vietnam. And he has slandered vets (I like guys who didn't get captured) and Gold Star Families.

Given Biden got his deferments when we weren't in a war

The same non war that Trump got his deferments?

" Democratic vice presidential nominee Joe Biden received five student draft deferments during the Vietnam War, the same number of deferments received by Vice President Dick Cheney, and later was disqualified from service because of earlier asthma. "

Wow, 5 deferments, just like Cheney and Trump.

Since Biden and Trump are close in age that makes no sense.

You are making shit up, he got his deferments during the height of the war while he was plagiarizing people in college.

1968, was one of the bloodiest years in the war and thats when biden got his first deferment.

in fact, both of them got the same 1Y deferment months apart.

Please don't make shit up.

Tammy Duckworth

Benedict Donald

It's a complete puzzlement isn't it? I mean, seems like the National Guard who were ripped away from their families on Thanksgiving to stop the scary Caravans would have been eternal grateful! :icon_rolleyes:

Maybe they like him because he hasn't started any wars of choice or surges, and is exiting us from the quagmires.

perhaps?

She's an idiot. Trump was the first national leader to ban travel from China, where it originated. He also quickly banned travel from Europe.

Ehh NO - He did not "quickly ban travel from Europe". Between the China ban and EU ban, 3 million people flew into NYC from Europe.

the WHO on the 14th of jan said "no human to human transmission" 10 days later trump banned travel from china, your ilk called him racist for it.

Forum List

Back