More brutal ads from VoteVets!

Nice :)

Tammy Duckworth

Benedict Donald

You cannot blame vets for being against trump. He is against the military and everything they put on their uniforms to protect.

Most of the military and veterans support trump and republicans though, just because you put "vets" in your name doesn't mean you speak for us, and I didn't vote for trump, nor would I, and I sure as hell wont vote for biden.

You were saying? :D

he same non war that Trump got his deferments?

Did you actually read your own article.

Let me help you out.

According to records the Associated Press obtained from the National Archives, Biden registered Feb. 15, 1961, with the Selective Service, when he was an 18-year-old student at Archmere Academy in Wilmington, Del. The archives' documents do not include any information about his classification or physical exam.

Okay, follow the Bouncing Ball here. He registered in 1961. Vietnam did not start until 1965. They really didn't start seriously drafting people until about 1966. By that time, Biden was 24 and the Army wasn't really taking them that old.

By 1968, when they were in full tilt, they classfied him as 1Y- only take in a national emergency.

Tammy Duckworth

Benedict Donald

You cannot blame vets for being against trump. He is against the military and everything they put on their uniforms to protect.

Most of the military and veterans support trump and republicans though, just because you put "vets" in your name doesn't mean you speak for us, and I didn't vote for trump, nor would I, and I sure as hell wont vote for biden.

read your article:

But the latest numbers still leave Trump with a higher approval rating than former President Barack Obama when he left office in January 2017.

The numbers also show that Trump remains slightly more popular in the military community than among the American public as a whole. The latest Gallup poll had the president’s disapproval rating among the public at 54 percent, and his approval at 43 percent.

You are making shit up, he got his deferments during the height of the war while he was plagiarizing people in college.

1968, was one of the bloodiest years in the war and thats when biden got his first deferment.

In 1968, he was 26 years old. They didn't take them that old. He first registered for the draft in 1961, when he was 18, but the Army wasn't taking people back then.

Tammy Duckworth

Benedict Donald

read your article:

But the latest numbers still leave Trump with a higher approval rating than former President Barack Obama when he left office in January 2017.

The numbers also show that Trump remains slightly more popular in the military community than among the American public as a whole. The latest Gallup poll had the president’s disapproval rating among the public at 54 percent, and his approval at 43 percent.

I did, don't be butthurt now Rev ;)

trumps-approval-rating-plummets-among-us-military-new-poll-reveals-2887529

he same non war that Trump got his deferments?

Did you actually read your own article.

Let me help you out.

According to records the Associated Press obtained from the National Archives, Biden registered Feb. 15, 1961, with the Selective Service, when he was an 18-year-old student at Archmere Academy in Wilmington, Del. The archives' documents do not include any information about his classification or physical exam.

Okay, follow the Bouncing Ball here. He registered in 1961. Vietnam did not start until 1965. They really didn't start seriously drafting people until about 1966. By that time, Biden was 24 and the Army wasn't really taking them that old.

By 1968, when they were in full tilt, they classfied him as 1Y- only take in a national emergency.

so in the end he got the same deferment as trump, yet you all only whine about trump.

Tammy Duckworth

Benedict Donald

read your article:

Barack ain't on the ballot. He won his two terms.

You are making shit up, he got his deferments during the height of the war while he was plagiarizing people in college.

1968, was one of the bloodiest years in the war and thats when biden got his first deferment.

In 1968, he was 26 years old. They didn't take them that old. He first registered for the draft in 1961, when he was 18, but the Army wasn't taking people back then.

link to ages.

Tammy Duckworth

Benedict Donald

read your article:

Barack ain't on the ballot. He won his two terms.

Its to show context, dumb dumb,.

Tammy Duckworth

Benedict Donald

Duckworth is a quota hiring military pilot who screwed up. Her abilities are limited compared to those who could be better. We lowered the standards for her and denied a white guy a job for it. Millions of white guys are now impoverished for the agendas we have used the last half century.

Don't understand why Vets are starting to realize that the Republicans/trump supporters are NOT their friends.

And Democrats are ?

Tammy Duckworth

Benedict Donald

Duckworth is a quota hiring military pilot who screwed up. Her abilities are limited compared to those who could be better. We lowered the standards for her and denied a white guy a job for it. Millions of white guys are now impoverished for the agendas we have used the last half century.

Any proof or are you just a piece of shit?

Tammy Duckworth

Benedict Donald

read your article:

I did, don't be butthurt now Rev ;)

trumps-approval-rating-plummets-among-us-military-new-poll-reveals-2887529

So posting facts, is being butthurt?

I don't give a fuck who the military and veterans support, but the notion that a waning support for trump will be support for biden is stupid as fuck, yo.

lol @ny times, nice propaganda piece.

Forum List

Back