More bullets fired on Trump supporters

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Several shots fired at truck flying ‘Make America Great Again’ flag on I-465

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – Indiana State Police say shots were fired at a truck carrying a “Make America Great Again” flag and an American flag on eastbound I-465 Tuesday.

Officers believe the shots were fired from a newer white 4-door Chevrolet Malibu with a Louisiana plate near Emerson Avenue around 4 p.m.

The victim and a witness informed police that the Malibu pulled up next to the pickup truck, a passenger held a handgun out of the window and then a male fired several shots.

Must be the guns doing it all by themself I bet.

Last edited:
  • Banned
If these happened to Obama supporters it would be racism, but to Trump supporters it's......????
I don't know. I do know the media and liberals are stirring all this up. I'm starting to think I need to up my security.

I think a lot of dems are rejoicing over these attacks.

In fact, the alt right is reaping what it has sown. Think about it, Alt Righties.

In fact, the alt right is reaping what it has sown. Think about it, Alt Righties.
It's not people on the right rioting in the streets.
It's not people on the right destroying property because someone they don't like is going to speak there.
These lib here know that, they just don't care. They lie to stir up more hate from simple minded libs. They relish in this.

Last edited:

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – Indiana State Police say shots were fired at a truck carrying a “Make America Great Again” flag and an American flag on eastbound I-465 Tuesday.

Officers believe the shots were fired from a newer white 4-door Chevrolet Malibu with a Louisiana plate near Emerson Avenue around 4 p.m.

The victim and a witness informed police that the Malibu pulled up next to the pickup truck, a passenger held a handgun out of the window and then a male fired several shots.

Doesn't it make you proud to see people of both parties exercising their 2nd amendment rights? The NRA is working diligently to make sure those people in the Malibu can get and use as many guns as they want. They haven't been convicted of a crime, so they are just more good guys with guns.

Doesn't it make you proud to see people of both parties exercising their 2nd amendment rights? The NRA is working diligently to make sure those people in the Malibu can get and use as many guns as they want. They haven't been convicted of a crime, so they are just more good guys with guns.
There is no 2nd amendment right to shoot a people, you are a liar. It garbage like you with your never ending lies that is at the root of this violence.

There is no 2nd amendment right to shoot a people, you are a liar. It garbage like you with your never ending lies that is at the root of this violence.

What lie? The NRA defends everyone's right to have guns unless they have been convicted of a crime. You know that Mikey. Why do you hate the 2nd amendment?

Forum List

Back