More bullets fired on Trump supporters

2012...living on past laurels you are?
You said last target. that was my last target. When i shoot I don't go to a range. But here is one with my 308 at 110 yards....

DSC_2059ps-sm.jpg

If these happened to Obama supporters it would be racism, but to Trump supporters it's......????

Payback. Justice. Messing with the bull.

It may not be right, it isn't, but it is what it is. You reap what you sow.
chickens are coming home to roost from 8 years of hate talk , words and actions have consequences

If you mean hate talk from Obama, I agree.

Trump has already done more for the black community than Obama did in 8 years.

He's not done yet, either!

2012...living on past laurels you are?
You said last target. that was my last target. When i shoot I don't go to a range. But here is one with my 308 at 110 yards....

View attachment 133433

Shooting paper is boring,I prefer steel myself.
This was our first attempt at homemade steel targets.
.475 thick 4140 commercial heat treated steel didnt cut it.....
upload_2017-6-16_8-51-31.png

upload_2017-6-16_8-52-26.png

Ended up having to buy a bunch of ar500 steel.

Several shots fired at truck flying ‘Make America Great Again’ flag on I-465

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – Indiana State Police say shots were fired at a truck carrying a “Make America Great Again” flag and an American flag on eastbound I-465 Tuesday.

Officers believe the shots were fired from a newer white 4-door Chevrolet Malibu with a Louisiana plate near Emerson Avenue around 4 p.m.

The victim and a witness informed police that the Malibu pulled up next to the pickup truck, a passenger held a handgun out of the window and then a male fired several shots.

Must be the guns doing it all by themself I bet.

Doesn't it make you proud to see people of both parties exercising their 2nd amendment rights? The NRA is working diligently to make sure those people in the Malibu can get and use as many guns as they want. They haven't been convicted of a crime, so they are just more good guys with guns.
There is no 2nd amendment right to shoot a people, you are a liar. It garbage like you with your never ending lies that is at the root of this violence.

What lie? The NRA defends everyone's right to have guns unless they have been convicted of a crime. You know that Mikey. Why do you hate the 2nd amendment?
No matter how much you lie and twist what the 2nd amendment means, there is NO right to shoot someone, liar, and everyone knows you lie.

Of course there is a right to shoot someone. The only question is if the circumstances surrounding the shooting matches approved grounds for shooting. That doesn't matter anyway. The NRA opposes restricting guns to anyone unless they have been proven in a court of law to have committed a crime Every thug is considered to be a good guy with a gun until after being convicted.

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – Indiana State Police say shots were fired at a truck carrying a “Make America Great Again” flag and an American flag on eastbound I-465 Tuesday.

Officers believe the shots were fired from a newer white 4-door Chevrolet Malibu with a Louisiana plate near Emerson Avenue around 4 p.m.

The victim and a witness informed police that the Malibu pulled up next to the pickup truck, a passenger held a handgun out of the window and then a male fired several shots.

Must be the guns doing it all by themself I bet.

Doesn't it make you proud to see people of both parties exercising their 2nd amendment rights? The NRA is working diligently to make sure those people in the Malibu can get and use as many guns as they want. They haven't been convicted of a crime, so they are just more good guys with guns.
There is no 2nd amendment right to shoot a people, you are a liar. It garbage like you with your never ending lies that is at the root of this violence.

What lie? The NRA defends everyone's right to have guns unless they have been convicted of a crime. You know that Mikey. Why do you hate the 2nd amendment?
No matter how much you lie and twist what the 2nd amendment means, there is NO right to shoot someone, liar, and everyone knows you lie.

Of course there is a right to shoot someone. The only question is if the circumstances surrounding the shooting matches approved grounds for shooting. That doesn't matter anyway. The NRA opposes restricting guns to anyone unless they have been proven in a court of law to have committed a crime Every thug is considered to be a good guy with a gun until after being convicted.
The thugs only we've seen are democrats. You're a democrat, aren't you?

The thugs only we've seen are democrats. You're a democrat, aren't you?

Come on Mikey. You can do better than that. Relax, have a dick or two, and concentrate. I know you can come up with something sane to say if you try really hard.

Forum List

Back