More economic GOOD news?

Rabbi is correct...

Bush was given a solid economy by Clinton with low unemployment........too bad for us that he fucked it up so thoroughly

I would hardly call 7 years of expansion "fucking up". Nor would I saw that Clinton's recession economy after the dot com bust was solid.
But spin away.

Bush came in as President with the Dow Jones at 10,750 after eight years of "expansion" he left with the Dow at 8150.

The economy boomed under Clinton. Bush left the country in a shambles, both economically and politically

You mean, after the Democrats took control of Congress in 2006 the country fell into shambles. Right?
Because in January of 07 when they came in the Dow was over 12000. Yet through their clever management of the economy the Dow is now under 10,000.
Let's keep the blame where it goes. Congress passes budgets, remember?

I would hardly call 7 years of expansion "fucking up". Nor would I saw that Clinton's recession economy after the dot com bust was solid.
But spin away.

Bush came in as President with the Dow Jones at 10,750 after eight years of "expansion" he left with the Dow at 8150.

The economy boomed under Clinton. Bush left the country in a shambles, both economically and politically

You mean, after the Democrats took control of Congress in 2006 the country fell into shambles. Right?
Because in January of 07 when they came in the Dow was over 12000. Yet through their clever management of the economy the Dow is now under 10,000.

The Democrats came into control of Congres with a Republican President with a VETO stamp that he was not afraid to use repeatedly. Americans finally figured out that to get anything done they needed BOTH a Democratic Congress and a Democtatic President.

They have chosen wisely

The Democrats came into control of Congres with a Republican President with a VETO stamp that he was not afraid to use repeatedly. Americans finally figured out that to get anything done they needed BOTH a Democratic Congress and a Democtatic President.

They have chosen wisely

How many times Bush veto economic legislation from Congress?
And how well is the democratic president and congress working out for us? Polls show a historically large number of Americans disgusted with Congress and government.

Rabbi is correct...

Bush was given a solid economy by Clinton with low unemployment........too bad for us that he fucked it up so thoroughly

But spin away.

lol...hacks like you are truly funny

as if bush single handedly caused the dow to fall...as if he alone is responsible for the entire dow jones at 10,750 and then at 8,150

when the economy was roaring due to the housing bubble, dow at over 14,000...you guys were still whining about bush

Damn, you are right!

This is more economic GOOD NEWS

Unemployment rate DROPPED from 9.9% to 9.7%

Hey boys, we all would like the economy to magically fix itself. But a positive report is still a positive report.

We did not lose jobs last month like we did for eight consecutive months under that previous president we are not allowed to mention

so bush was president for only those 8 months?

what about the other months? why don't you talk about those other months....

or is it some hack excuse that you ONLY focus on the negative months and then pretend that presidents are magical wizards who, ALONE, ruin the entire US economy

Sort of like a Poker Game.....

You might have been up at some point, but what matters is what you walk away from the table with

LMAO....so bush would have been a fucking economic god if he didn't get reelected :lol::lol:

Black hole? I don't know....more like a lost decade

The economy showed a net loss, debt skyrocketed, we got involved in two wars, US credibility around the world was destroyed (lying to start a war and engaging in torture will do that)

We will have to spend most of the current decade repairing the damage

hacks like you crack me up....

the cyclical economy happens to grow under a president you don't like...no word from you on how awesome bush did when the economy (mainly the housing market) was rising.....

as soon as the economy (housing bubble burst) goes down....you're right there with your hack fork blaming ONLY bush

take some civic or basic government courses at your local junior high school, you might actually learn something

Oh....I get it now

Bush wasn't responsible for the economic crash that defined his presidency, it was just some pesky economic cycle.......(that he turned into a near depression)

lol

explain exactly how he was responsible and how he turned into a near depresssion...this should be good, according to you the president alone is responsible for the entire economy

so bush was president for only those 8 months?

what about the other months? why don't you talk about those other months....

or is it some hack excuse that you ONLY focus on the negative months and then pretend that presidents are magical wizards who, ALONE, ruin the entire US economy

You might have been up at some point, but what matters is what you walk away from the table with

LMAO....so bush would have been a fucking economic god if he didn't get reelected :lol::lol:

If Bush had walked away after one term, the economic collapse would not have been part of his legacy. However, the 9-11 attacks and his starting two wars would still remain his legacy...as would engaging in torture

hacks like you crack me up....

the cyclical economy happens to grow under a president you don't like...no word from you on how awesome bush did when the economy (mainly the housing market) was rising.....

as soon as the economy (housing bubble burst) goes down....you're right there with your hack fork blaming ONLY bush

take some civic or basic government courses at your local junior high school, you might actually learn something

Oh....I get it now

Bush wasn't responsible for the economic crash that defined his presidency, it was just some pesky economic cycle.......(that he turned into a near depression)

lol

explain exactly how he was responsible and how he turned into a near depresssion...this should be good, according to you the president alone is responsible for the entire economy

If you want to engage in talk about economic cycles. Bush took what would have been a severe downturn and turned it into an economic catastrophe. His denial that there was a problem, deer in the headlights responses and gimic corrective actions (lets give every taxpayer $600) allowed the financial markets to go into a panic and resulted in the loss of $13 Trillion in personal wealth for Americans.
Much like Hoover, Bush's hands off policies took a bad situation and made them into economic disasters

The U. S. Fishing Industry totals about 35,000 people on the water. About half of that is in Louisiana. BP June 4 reports that it is sending another 14,000 relief checks to individuals and businesses impacted from the spill.

More claims are expected.

So those don't show up as payroll jobs, and the shoreline impacts possibly have yet to be felt. There are in fact other states where payrolls likely declined.

So what analysis was offered for the June payroll reprt? Not one word! Analysts are even suggesting, apparently, that the Administration needs to tie the BP relief workers to a tree, and whip them until they bleed. The salt on the wounds is better, then.

Analysts are a pond scum, educated people: And from the Ivy League!

Then as for "Intelligence Analysis," there is the war-making conclusions and reporting of Bush II, Term I. During this time frame, and moving forward into Bush II, Term II: This is when the oil spill safety measures were actively implemented, reported, and even subjected to analysis(?).

Actually, that was a time of void!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Tea Parties of twenty year old females, instead, were reported!)

Oh....I get it now

lol

If you want to engage in talk about economic cycles. Bush took what would have been a severe downturn and turned it into an economic catastrophe. His denial that there was a problem, deer in the headlights responses and gimic corrective actions (lets give every taxpayer $600) allowed the financial markets to go into a panic and resulted in the loss of $13 Trillion in personal wealth for Americans.
Much like Hoover, Bush's hands off policies took a bad situation and made them into economic disasters

it has already been shown that the $600 boosted the economy...

it makes no sense that you claim he denied there was a problem, YET, actually tried to help the problem by giving people a tax rebate...you also fail to mention TARP....and you fail to mention that he was trying to fix the housing situation YEARS prior to the bubble burst, but it was democrats who said there was no problem

fact is, you don't have a single example of what bush specifically did to cause further harm to the economy....any person who has a modicum of economic understanding knows that the primary reason was the housing market....not bush....only extreme partisans like yourself continue to ignorantly blame bush

what is further hilarious is that you do not whine about obama's tax rebate this year....when bush does it, bad, when obama does it, good

If Bush had walked away after one term, the economic collapse would not have been part of his legacy. However, the 9-11 attacks and his starting two wars would still remain his legacy...as would engaging in torture

translation:

no matter what bush did, i will find fault

:lol:

translation:

Yes...I do find fault.

- I find fault with his abusing post 9-11 global good will towards the US as a means to start two wars
- I find fault with his feeble execution of those wars
- I find fault with his misleading the American people on the urgency to attack Iraq
- I find fault with his endorsement of torture and denial of human rights
- I find fault with his abandoning pursuit of terrorists in Afghanistan to engage in a useless Iraq war

translation:

Yes...I do find fault.

- I find fault with his abusing post 9-11 global good will towards the US as a means to start two wars
- I find fault with his misleading the American people on the urgency to attack Iraq
- I find fault with his abandoning pursuit of terrorists in Afghanistan to engage in a useless Iraq war

I find dault with your desire for terrorists to overwhelm this country. Why do you wish your fellow Americans to die?

translation:

Yes...I do find fault.

I find dault with your desire for terrorists to overwhelm this country. Why do you wish your fellow Americans to die?

Why do you post feeble overreactions ?

It probably should be "BatWoman," Instead of BatGirl, Unless Robin knows something.

Republicans since Lincoln have no concept of magnitude or scale. Sumter was not a call to an attempted genocide of white people in the United States. Hoover did intervention insufficient to counter the restrictive Federal Reserve, the Tariff, and the eventual tax hikes. He actually expected that putting the American Friends Service Committee in charge of some of the relief efforts would help in the adequacy of resolving the problem.

Nixon had a very distorted concept of law and executive administration.

Reagan sent federal procurement money to multi-billionaire defense contractors. Youth Gang murder became the outcome. Unemployment increase would mark Bush I, Term I.

Bush II seemed to think that the sky was foalling. Cheney even went before Veterans of Foreign Wars to explain that they had all the evidence they needed to invade Iraq, from papers discovered in a henhouse.

TARP was about a bailout of the rich, already in a $50.0 tril. credit market. The banks stopped doing business, and paid it all back at 8.5% APR. Bush-Cheney-Paulson had no clear clue of just exactly what to do--much less of what they were doing.

The Obama Stimulus even went back to the Reagan Trajectory Model, possibly bailing out the Ticket Bitch Corps, but also state and local upper income employees, such as police. University of California had at least enough sense to fire nearly 2000 faculty. Currently, the doctoral qualified are better suited to online poker. Positions are not available.

Obama had proposed a refundable tax credit, and followed through. The Bush GOP did not do that, and anyone is left to wonder why so many crossed over in the Democratic Primary process!?

Then when it comes to oil-rig safety, "Drill, Baby, Drill" was a throw-back mantra, clearly to a more Republican Form! The Bush GOP had left the United States defenseless, even against BP Oil!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many cross over into Canada, even, to avoid even Vietnam War(?), even way after Little Big Horn--of Great Spirit!)

Last edited:

translation:

Yes...I do find fault.

you don't have to convince me you're nothing but a democratic party shrill

you certaintly won't see leftwingers like the so called "rightwinger" posting honest economic news....
Guess, again, rook.​

"Three top Federal Reserve officials said on Thursday it may soon be time to begin raising interest rates as the economic recovery in the United States gathers momentum, despite persistently high unemployment.

Thomas Hoenig, president of the Kansas City Fed, argued the U.S. central bank should raise benchmark borrowing costs from near zero to 1 percent by the end of summer.

The head of the Atlanta Fed, Dennis Lockhart, said policymakers should soon begin thinking about tightening monetary policy, though he stopped short of calling for an imminent move.

And Dallas Fed President Richard Fisher said that while economic conditions do not call for tightening, "we need to be ready and we need to be ready to move fairly quickly."

Their comments suggest that firmer growth in the United States is making some policymakers nervous about keeping rates too low for too long, even as uncertainty mounts regarding European debt markets."

113.gif

"O-baaa-MA!! O-baaa-MA!! O-baaa-MA!! O-baaa-MA!!"

translation:

Yes...I do find fault.

This is George Bush's historical legacy.....you can't make this crap up

Yes...I do find fault.

This is George Bush's historical legacy.....you can't make this crap up

What are you talking about? You just did!

Yes...I do find fault.

OMG... his royal douchyness chimes in. Probably blames Bush and Rush for the demise of super conman Al Gore's marriage.

Forum List

Back