More evidence Obama is the cluless commander

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
John Kerry tells us that Snowden may have cost us future American lives as well as a possible terrorist attack since now the terrorists know how to elude us.

Pretty scarry shit huh? Or perhaps crazy like a fox, if you listen to Obama.
"I'm not going to scramble jets for a 29 year old hacker."

So who's off their rocker here? Is Snowden just a punk kid or is Obama fucking lost in space?

And speaking of space. While we continue to dismantel our nuclear deterence both China and Russia are persuing space based weapons capabilities. And worse than that rumors have it that Russia is testing a new missile that VIOLATES the treaty they have with us. A report with the specifics was due to congress in April and much like Obama's budgets is obviously LATE.

In the midst of all this what's the message Obama personally delivers to the people? GLOBAL WARMING

Then I saw a chart with a comparrison of the dollars the fed has pumped into our economy. Right next to the red line representing new fed money was a green one representing the stock market. Guess what? They were fucking identical. Course we've all been saying this for months but the left either ignored or denied it. Well when good ole Ben threatened to stop printing money the markets CRASHED.

We can't get rid of this moron-n-chief fast enough. In the meantime congress needs to continue to block EVERYTHING he does to mitigate the damage he can do.

Last edited:
Snowden is in limbo where he can spend the rest of his life. Lets see if any other country offers him a path to citizenship

I'm not more worried about foreign terrorists than I am worried about my government going full-metal-jacket Orwellian.

I doubt that I am the only citizen in the USA who feels that way.

John Kerry tells us that Snowden may have cost us future American lives as well as a possible terrorist attack since now the terrorists know how to elude us.

Pretty scarry shit huh? Or perhaps crazy like a fox, if you listen to Obama.
"I'm not going to scramble jets for a 29 year old hacker."

So who's off their rocker here? Is Snowden just a punk kid or is Obama fucking lost in space?

And speaking of space. While we continue to dismantel our nuclear deterence both China and Russia are persuing space based weapons capabilities. And worse than that rumors have it that Russia is testing a new missile that VIOLATES the treaty they have with us. A report with the specifics was due to congress in April and much like Obama's budgets is obviously LATE.

In the midst of all this what's the message Obama personally delivers to the people? GLOBAL WARMING

Then I saw a chart with a comparrison of the dollars the fed has pumped into our economy. Right next to the red line representing new fed money was a green one representing the stock market. Guess what? They were fucking identical. Course we've all been saying this for months but the left either ignored or denied it. Well when good ole Ben threatened to stop printing money the markets CRASHED.

We can't get rid of this moron-n-chief fast enough. In the meantime congress needs to continue to block EVERYTHING he does to mitigate the damage he can do.

That is why helicopter Ben will not come back next year. His credibility would be destroyed, if he had any in the first place, once he started raising rates in a flat economy. They need to bring in another chairman to do that.

The new game in town will have to jack rates. What small recovery in the housing market will crash- 10yr bond yields will spike to 20% or more....

then?

-Geaux

Despite continual weakness in the economy and consumer spending (which accounts for about 70 percent of GDP), the stock market is booming.

How can this be?

You can thank the Federal Reserve, which is pumping $85 billion per month of thin-air money into the markets.
Quite simply, this bull market is being fueled by all the funny money being spun out of the Fed's printing press.
Hundreds of billions in new money has been flowing into the stock market, which is pushing the averages to new highs.
This stock market run-up is nothing more than an illusion of economic well-being created by the Fed. It is entirely lacking in fundamentals.

The biggest banks are getting enormous sums of money through the Federal Reserve as virtually zero interest.
They are then able to invest hundreds of billions of essentially free money in the stock market and collect massive returns.
This results in pure profit, which is one hell of a business model.

Coupled with the roughly $2.8 billion in Fed money flowing into the financial markets every single day, there is an extraordinary amount of money chasing fewer shares.

The truth is, the stock market is not an accurate measure of the health and strength of the economy.
In reality, Wall St. is a pretty poor measure of the economy’s condition since it is simply a bet on the future performances of a select group of companies listed on a few stock exchanges.

The Independent Report: The Fed is Blowing Yet Another Stock Market Bubble

When you start a thread saying that you have evidence of something, it is generally accepted that you will provide said evidence.

Please....stop your whining.

Forum List

Back