More evidence Obama is the cluless commander

You know you're clueless and can't refute the thread when you resort to personal attacks

Brother, you're all over the place with that shit.

What would you do different? Nuke everyone?

I cited 3 areas Obama is totally lost in. I gave reasons. You offered insults.

And yes I would totally nuke Snowden. /sarcasm

You don't know what the hell you're saying. All you know is that it's vehemently anti-Obama, which you find very en vogue at this time.

The IBD link is an editorial.

The UPI link does not say anything about us being vulnerable due to Obama's leadership.

You have provided zero evidence.

When you start a thread saying that you have evidence of something, it is generally accepted that you will provide said evidence.

Please....stop your whining.

I cited the fucking evidence jackass. It's not my fault you don't keep up withthe fucking news. Get you head out of Obama's ass and join the rest of us.

Example: Are you even aware that one of our top generals is being investigated in the leak about our computer virus program to slow Iran's nuclear program?

Now I didn't provide a link to that example because like the entirety of the op it is IN THE FUCKING NEWS

I'm not more worried about foreign terrorists than I am worried about my government going full-metal-jacket Orwellian.

I doubt that I am the only citizen in the USA who feels that way.

"Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave." -- Pravda on Obama Voters

Brother, you're all over the place with that shit.

What would you do different? Nuke everyone?

I cited 3 areas Obama is totally lost in. I gave reasons. You offered insults.

And yes I would totally nuke Snowden. /sarcasm

You don't know what the hell you're saying. All you know is that it's vehemently anti-Obama, which you find very en vogue at this time.

It's not anti obama it's the news. They are all news stories. The title is my conclusion based on them.

When you start a thread saying that you have evidence of something, it is generally accepted that you will provide said evidence.

Please....stop your whining.

I cited the fucking evidence jackass. It's not my fault you don't keep up withthe fucking news. Get you head out of Obama's ass and join the rest of us.

Example: Are you even aware that one of our top generals is being investigated in the leak about our computer virus program to slow Iran's nuclear program?

Now I didn't provide a link to that example because like the entirety of the op it is IN THE FUCKING NEWS

Yes. I am aware of that.

When are you going to start a thread about how Obama made him do it?

Hey Gramps! How have you survived the Obama tax hike on your $280,000 net profit from last year? I never did hear how that went down. Are you still in business?

Hey Gramps! How have you survived the Obama tax hike on your $280,000 net profit from last year? I never did hear how that went down. Are you still in business?

I will take this as your admission that I made you look like the fool you are.

That is understandable...seeing how you misunderstand just about everything you read.

You should take it as a reminder that everyone involved in that thread knows that you are both an idiot who fails to understand how businesses are taxed and a liar for not admitting it.

Back on topic........where is your evidence?

This is rewarmed cold war propaganda. 2 questions...

How MANY nuclear bombs does America need to eviscerate all human life on this planet?

How do YOU plan on PAYING for this?

Paying for what? Did I suggest we buy or build anything? According to Obama relations have been reset and all is well. No cause for concern, just stick our heads back in the sand and rest comfortably on the soothing words of Obama.

Despite continual weakness in the economy and consumer spending (which accounts for about 70 percent of GDP), the stock market is booming.

How can this be?

You can thank the Federal Reserve, which is pumping $85 billion per month of thin-air money into the markets.
Quite simply, this bull market is being fueled by all the funny money being spun out of the Fed's printing press.
Hundreds of billions in new money has been flowing into the stock market, which is pushing the averages to new highs.
This stock market run-up is nothing more than an illusion of economic well-being created by the Fed. It is entirely lacking in fundamentals.

The biggest banks are getting enormous sums of money through the Federal Reserve as virtually zero interest.
They are then able to invest hundreds of billions of essentially free money in the stock market and collect massive returns.
This results in pure profit, which is one hell of a business model.

Coupled with the roughly $2.8 billion in Fed money flowing into the financial markets every single day, there is an extraordinary amount of money chasing fewer shares.

The truth is, the stock market is not an accurate measure of the health and strength of the economy.
In reality, Wall St. is a pretty poor measure of the economy’s condition since it is simply a bet on the future performances of a select group of companies listed on a few stock exchanges.

The Independent Report: The Fed is Blowing Yet Another Stock Market Bubble

So, Obama got the stock market to double by investing a mere $2.8 billion a month into it

The man is a financial genius

Despite continual weakness in the economy and consumer spending (which accounts for about 70 percent of GDP), the stock market is booming.

How can this be?

You can thank the Federal Reserve, which is pumping $85 billion per month of thin-air money into the markets.
Quite simply, this bull market is being fueled by all the funny money being spun out of the Fed's printing press.
Hundreds of billions in new money has been flowing into the stock market, which is pushing the averages to new highs.
This stock market run-up is nothing more than an illusion of economic well-being created by the Fed. It is entirely lacking in fundamentals.

The biggest banks are getting enormous sums of money through the Federal Reserve as virtually zero interest.
They are then able to invest hundreds of billions of essentially free money in the stock market and collect massive returns.
This results in pure profit, which is one hell of a business model.

Coupled with the roughly $2.8 billion in Fed money flowing into the financial markets every single day, there is an extraordinary amount of money chasing fewer shares.

The truth is, the stock market is not an accurate measure of the health and strength of the economy.
In reality, Wall St. is a pretty poor measure of the economy’s condition since it is simply a bet on the future performances of a select group of companies listed on a few stock exchanges.

The Independent Report: The Fed is Blowing Yet Another Stock Market Bubble

So, Obama got the stock market to double by investing a mere $85 billion a month into it

The man is a financial genius

Nothing changes. The fucktards continue to drive there 9 mile per gallon suv's , oblivious to the world around them...............

I will take this as your admission that I made you look like the fool you are.

That is understandable...seeing how you misunderstand just about everything you read.

You should take it as a reminder that everyone involved in that thread knows that you are both an idiot who fails to understand how businesses are taxed and a liar for not admitting it.

Back on topic........where is your evidence?

Jealousy is a bitch

How MANY nuclear bombs does America need to eviscerate all human life on this planet?

Paying for what? Did I suggest we buy or build anything? According to Obama relations have been reset and all is well. No cause for concern, just stick our heads back in the sand and rest comfortably on the soothing words of Obama.

Listen sonny boy, how old are you? The military industrial complex gobbles money. We waste more money on military spending than the rest of the world...COMBINED.

Military-spending.jpg

Listen sonny boy, how old are you? The military industrial complex gobbles money. We waste more money on military spending than the rest of the world...COMBINED.

Military-spending.jpg

I completely get that. Restructuring our military and tightening budgets is the solution not pretending like we don't need it. But we all know when it comes to budget cuts obama is lost in space. He would rather ignore our problems and focus on growing algae.

The missteps have thrust the United States into a geopolitical confrontation that has embarrassed the Obama administration and strained relations with China, Russia and other countries.

President Obama on Thursday defended the handling of the international chase for the former government contractor, calling it a legal matter and saying he was “not going to be scrambling jets to get a 29-year-old hacker.” Asked whether he had personally called Chinese President Xi Jinping or Russian President Vladi*mir Putin about Snowden, Obama said he had not.

“I shouldn’t have to,” Obama added at a news conference in Senegal. “I’m not going to have one case of a suspect who we’re trying to extradite suddenly being elevated to the point where I’ve got to start doing wheeling and dealing and trading on a whole host of other issues simply to get a guy extradited.”
But many experts in extradition law argue that that is precisely what’s needed in the case. They said the Obama administration underestimated how much diplomatic finesse and creativity would be required to detain Snowden, allowing him to move further outside the reach of the U.S. government.

“The administration followed the playbook and played it correctly, except what they didn’t seem to anticipate is that Hong Kong would not comply,” said Jacques Semmelman, a former federal prosecutor and expert on extradition procedure....
“They don’t like to make this public,” said Leslie H. Gelb, president emeritus of the Council on Foreign Relations. “They’d rather do it by the books because if China and Russia reject us, it’s better to reject the Justice Department than the White House.”
After Snowden revealed himself June 9 as the leaker of classified documents revealing National Security Agency surveillance programs, administration officials said they followed interagency protocols in trying to return Snowden to the United States to stand trial.

The White House’s National Security Council has coordinated the broad response to the Snowden case but let officials at the Justice Department — lawyers, not diplomats — take the lead on the extradition process and make their own decisions, according to a senior administration official. The official, like others interviewed, spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss details of the government’s response...
In Snowden playbook, Obama administration prioritized legal channels over diplomacy - The Washington Post

Military-spending.jpg

I completely get that. Restructuring our military and tightening budgets is the solution not pretending like we don't need it. But we all know when it comes to budget cuts obama is lost in space. He would rather ignore our problems and focus on growing algae.

Obama knows exactly what needs to be done. He will never get any cooperation doing it.

Heath care costs is the number one cancer on our economy. Obama passed health care reform.

An antiquated energy grid and our addiction to oil is bankrupting this country. I'd like to say we need to enter the 21st energy century. We need to leave the 19th energy century.

Well one thing is not to play into the hands of Russia by REDUCING our missiles!
Another thing is instead of blaming people like us that WANT to preserve the USA, why not understand the ass-covering the MSM has done for Obama?
This ass-covering is destroying our way of life and the MSM is a party to that destruction!
How come the MSM doesn't ask the C-I-C where was he when Americans were murdered in Benghazi?
That would be just one of many stories that the MSM has covered up and in the process allowed this destroyer of the USA to continue!

Forum List

Back