More happy endings

Two down ... several million to go.

Good job my marksman friend. Keep up the good work. (Interesting that they didn't call the two robbers, "white men." I wonder why?)

When the police get there, it's usually all over. I used to think that the death penalty encouraged crooks to shoot witnesses, but that certainly isn't true anymore. They will shoot you for rolling your eyes. You are the first responder, and at least for now you can still self protect. 2 Robbers Wind Up Dead When They Come for Gun-Toting Texas Man at ATM

Hmmmm.
I'd have shot them in their knees, and then had some fun with them.

DeafeningSmallGrison-max-1mb.gif

Yeah ... police will wait until the shooting stops before they move in ... from Uvalde, Texas:

"Outside the bloody crime scene, up to 19 officers were in the hallway but did not storm the classrooms because the commanding officer mistakenly believed the “active shooter” portion of the attack had ended, Col. Steven McCraw, who heads the Texas Department of Public Safety, said Friday during a news conference."

Yeah right ... fucking cowards ... long past time we strapped heat on teachers' hips ... Go "Israeli" on crime ... and defund the chicken police ...

That happened in San Antone. I thought it would have been jasper or angelina county. The folks there are buncha gun carrying grits.

Yeah ... police will wait until the shooting stops before they move in ... from Uvalde, Texas:

"Outside the bloody crime scene, up to 19 officers were in the hallway but did not storm the classrooms because the commanding officer mistakenly believed the “active shooter” portion of the attack had ended, Col. Steven McCraw, who heads the Texas Department of Public Safety, said Friday during a news conference."

Yeah right ... fucking cowards ... long past time we strapped heat on teachers' hips ... Go "Israeli" on crime ... and defund the chicken police ...

Well, that is a "police" force ran by a Pedocrat.............unfortunately, like the cockroaches crawling across our borders...........they also find their way into positions of power, so they can destroy everything right with the world.

I thought this was about Massage Parlors ?

Forum List

Back