More Harris/Biden regime ineptitude. Labor Sec unaware jobs numbers revised down over 800,000. Blames Trump.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
How can she not know the jobs numbers were revised down over 800k? Also, she admits she is "unaware" of the Bureau of Labor and Statistics. Should the labor Secretary know what the BLS is?

What a disaster this inept regime has been.

Worst ever.

Social media users trashed President Biden’s Secretary of Commerce Gina Raimondo for admitting to ABC News on Wednesday that she wasn’t “familiar” with the day’s major revision to the jobs numbers.

ABC News correspondent Kayna Whitworth asked Raimondo what she thought of the jobs numbers revision by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

“I am curious as to your thoughts on today the Bureau of Labor saying that more than 800,000 fewer jobs were actually created than initially reported,” Whitworth said.

The reporter played a clip of former President Donald Trump talking about the report at his rally in North Carolina on Wednesday. “The administration padded the numbers with an extra — listen to this one — 818,000 jobs that don’t exist. So they said they existed and they never did exist. They built ‘em up so they could say what a wonderful job they’re doing,” Trump said.

Raimondo appeared to dismiss the news as Trump spreading misinformation, and when asked if the revision could be a liability for Democratic presidential nominee Vice President Harris, she said no.

“No. When I hear that, first of all, I don’t believe it because I’ve never heard Donald Trump say anything truthful,” Raimondo said.

“It is from the Bureau of Labor,” Whitworth responded.

“I’m not familiar with that,” Raimondo said

How can she not know the jobs numbers were revised down over 800k? Also, she admits she is "unaware" of the Bureau of Labor and Statistics. Should the labor Secretary know what the BLS is?

Worst ever.

Social media users trashed President Biden’s Secretary of Commerce Gina Raimondo for admitting to ABC News on Wednesday that she wasn’t “familiar” with the day’s major revision to the jobs numbers.

ABC News correspondent Kayna Whitworth asked Raimondo what she thought of the jobs numbers revision by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

“I am curious as to your thoughts on today the Bureau of Labor saying that more than 800,000 fewer jobs were actually created than initially reported,” Whitworth said.

The reporter played a clip of former President Donald Trump talking about the report at his rally in North Carolina on Wednesday. “The administration padded the numbers with an extra — listen to this one — 818,000 jobs that don’t exist. So they said they existed and they never did exist. They built ‘em up so they could say what a wonderful job they’re doing,” Trump said.

Raimondo appeared to dismiss the news as Trump spreading misinformation, and when asked if the revision could be a liability for Democratic presidential nominee Vice President Harris, she said no.

“No. When I hear that, first of all, I don’t believe it because I’ve never heard Donald Trump say anything truthful,” Raimondo said.

Idiots.

Worst ever.

How do you hire these people, seriously?

No wonder China is going to win. It's frightening.

I'm not surprised that Biden-Harris are clueless about what's happening on their watch, and I'm not surprised they blame Trump. This is why you don't hire stupid people to work for you. Trump 2024. MAGA

How can she not know the jobs numbers were revised down over 800k?
Anyone with an internet connection knows that.

Also, she admits she is "unaware" of the Bureau of Labor and Statistics. Should the labor Secretary know what the BLS is?
Must be a DEI hire from Guadalupe

Guess she never listens to Trump at all then. Even a habitual liar says true things sometimes.

Right. We are supposed to believe her opinion on Trump from a Secretary of Labor who has never heard of the Bureau of Labor and Statistics???

Wow.

Forum List

Back