More hate crimes on the West Coast

xyz

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2016
'Legitimized in their hatred': a weekend of violence in Trump's America

One is a machete attack in Northern California, another someone running people over with a vehicle in Washington state.

More details in the days to come, I hope. Not too much has been in the press about these cases. There was a fatality in the second case.

R.I.P. Jimmy Kramer
731.jpg

Hey, it's not my fault you and your friends went to the carnival:
kkk-ferris-wheel.jpg

I read the link, and probably the most crazy example that happened over the weekend (according to the article), was some redneck idiot chasing a Native American around with his truck, screaming war whoops, and also screaming to the Native American that he didn't belong here.

Ironic don't ya think? Especially when Native Americans were the first ones here, not the Europeans.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I read the link, and probably the most crazy example that happened over the weekend (according to the article), was some redneck idiot chasing a Native American around with his truck, screaming war whoops, and also screaming to the Native American that he didn't belong here.

Ironic don't ya think? Especially when Native Americans were the first ones here, not the Europeans.
Another social Darwinist.

They have rednecks on the west coast? Shit I thought it was heavily populated by libtards!

You are mistaken sir. They were NOT the first ones here. The "native americans" killed off the first people in America, then some other people killed THEM. What comes around goes around.

DNA From 12,000-Year-Old Skeleton Helps Answer the Question: Who Were the First Americans? | Science | Smithsonian

Forum List

Back