More Illinois law enforcement officials say concealed carry is has not been a problem...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes, we were told blood would run in the streets, that any fender bender would turn into a murder scene.....and of course, since none of that happened in any of the other states that adopted concealed carry for law abiding citizens...it didn't happen in Illinois either....sorry anti gun nuts....no dead bodies to drag into the streets.....no blood to splash on the cameras of your minions in the media......

Illinois Cops Concealed Carry Law A Non-Event The Daily Caller

Two more Illinois law enforcement officials are acknowledging that last year’s legalization of concealed carry has been a “non-event” for the state, despite dismal expectations.

“I really wasn’t sure on expectations, but I do think that it’s probably worked out better than some people thought it would,” McLean County Sheriff Joe Sandage told the Bloomington Pantagraph.
“We haven’t seen any abuses of (the law) or people carrying into places where they’re not allowed to,” Sandage continued, adding that “by and large, the people getting concealed-carry permits are responsible gun owners, and they’re going to follow the law as it’s written.”

Gun control advocates opposed legalizing concealed carry in the Land of Lincoln, claiming that it would lead to more crime. After a protracted legal battle, Illinois became the last state in the U.S. to allow citizens to legally carry some firearms in public.
Approximately 91,000 concealed carry permits have been issued since last March.

Yes, we were told blood would run in the streets, that any fender bender would turn into a murder scene.....and of course, since none of that happened in any of the other states that adopted concealed carry for law abiding citizens...it didn't happen in Illinois either....sorry anti gun nuts....no dead bodies to drag into the streets.....no blood to splash on the cameras of your minions in the media......

Illinois Cops Concealed Carry Law A Non-Event The Daily Caller

Two more Illinois law enforcement officials are acknowledging that last year’s legalization of concealed carry has been a “non-event” for the state, despite dismal expectations.

“I really wasn’t sure on expectations, but I do think that it’s probably worked out better than some people thought it would,” McLean County Sheriff Joe Sandage told the Bloomington Pantagraph.
“We haven’t seen any abuses of (the law) or people carrying into places where they’re not allowed to,” Sandage continued, adding that “by and large, the people getting concealed-carry permits are responsible gun owners, and they’re going to follow the law as it’s written.”

Gun control advocates opposed legalizing concealed carry in the Land of Lincoln, claiming that it would lead to more crime. After a protracted legal battle, Illinois became the last state in the U.S. to allow citizens to legally carry some firearms in public.
Approximately 91,000 concealed carry permits have been issued since last March.

Didn't I read where the gang killings went down in Chicago last year? Perhaps this CC law had something to do with that.

Forum List

Back