More Left wing loons calling to murder political opponents of the DNC

"There are going to be some males in our society that will refuse to vote for a potential female president because they don't think females are smart enough to be president," Lowcock says in the video. "We could line all those guys up and shoot them. They clearly don't understand the way the world works."

And just FYI, he’s not been fired.. just suspended.

Yikes.

"There are going to be some males in our society that will refuse to vote for a potential female president because they don't think females are smart enough to be president," Lowcock says in the video. "We could line all those guys up and shoot them. They clearly don't understand the way the world works."

Yikes.

This type of talk is considered normal and mainstream today.

Society is regressing intellectually and emotionally this much I am certain of,.

Yikes.
First their leader says the bulls-eye, then two assassination attempts, and now one of the minions saying just shoot folk. These Lefty's hormones are going haywire.

Yikes.
Suspended with pay, they'll bring him back and give him an award. That is the state of our Democrat controlled Universities.

Yikes.
Generally, instructors/professors are generally suspended first and after a review are often fired. Clearly appropriate in this case. Hitler, Stalin, Ho Chi Minh, Kim Jung Un and Mao Zedong would have liked him, if he kept his opinion to just political opponents, instead of gender.

Another example of how the DemonRats have lost their minds!

Speaking like cretins...like the OP thread shows.

Totally :cuckoo:

Yikes.
But who shows up at rallies with guns? MAGA!

#HYPOCRITES

No it isn’t or he wouldn’t have been arrested!

#VOTEHARRIS
If we are talking a rally for a politician, guns probably aren't allowed on premise. But if you or I have a rally, then yes. I'll concede that I probably didn't know the full context. But I don't read where anyone in the article was arrested for having a gun.

If we are talking a rally for a politician, guns probably aren't allowed on premise. But if you or I have a rally, then yes. I'll concede that I probably didn't know the full context. But I don't read where anyone in the article was arrested for having a gun.
He was arrested for not having the gun and magazine separate. There’s also the matter of his hand-made license plate, but he’s an “official” observer? MAGA gets weirder every day!

#VOTEHARRIS

Forum List

Back