More Muslims Demand Sovereignty, Steal Other People's Land

Again, as is the case throughout the WORLD, it isn't the Muslims fault. It has to be the Jews. Anyone but the Muslims is to blame. :rolleyes-41: The Muslims are tolerant, friendly and peaceful bunch.

I don't think anyone is saying that in this thread. Every situation is different, every conflict has different root causes. What you're throwing into the conversation is a cliche.

In the Phillipines for example, the Muslim minority is old and established in one area of the Philippines and they have suffered discrimmination by the Catholic majority. Few religions are "tolerant, friendly, and peaceful" - at least not Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, and Buddhists. Once they become a "majority" that tolerance seems to disappear unless specifically protected in a constitution and that protection is enforced by law. Check out the Buddhist treatment of their Muslim minorities in Myanmar.

Again, as is the case throughout the WORLD, it isn't the Muslims fault. It has to be the Jews. Anyone but the Muslims is to blame. :rolleyes-41: The Muslims are tolerant, friendly and peaceful bunch.

I don't think anyone is saying that in this thread. Every situation is different, every conflict has different root causes. What you're throwing into the conversation is a cliche.

In the Phillipines for example, the Muslim minority is old and established in one area of the Philippines and they have suffered discrimmination by the Catholic majority. Few religions are "tolerant, friendly, and peaceful" - at least not Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, and Buddhists. Once they become a "majority" that tolerance seems to disappear unless specifically protected in a constitution and that protection is enforced by law. Check out the Buddhist treatment of their Muslim minorities in Myanmar.

No, I'm looking at threads from each country and making a point about how in EVERY country where there has been mass immigration of Muslims, there is a problem. You can keep on with the denial, but it's quite clear to us who have both eyes open which religion is advocating for hate and death. There is only one religion in the world that causes such mayhem and is such a THORN in our sides.

When you put it that way, then Palestine is majority Muslim - the Jews should accept it or leave. But somehow, I don't think you'll go along with that.

Inside green line israel, jews are the majority - facts much? And the numbers are roughly equal between jews/arabs with gaza and the west bank included, so that would lead to a partitioning...oh but that's right - we had one and the arabs chose war, what a shock.

No, I'm looking at threads from each country and making a point about how in EVERY country where there has been mass immigration of Muslims, there is a problem. You can keep on with the denial, but it's quite clear to us who have both eyes open which religion is advocating for hate and death. There is only one religion in the world that causes such mayhem and is such a THORN in our sides.

What do you consider "mass immigration"? Many countries have long established Muslim populations, for example Myanmar yet the Buddhists are committing violence on the Muslims, not vice versa. India - violence is generated by both Hindus (against non-Hindus) and Muslims (against Hindus). US, UK, Scandinavia and Canada have few problems with Muslims other than fear mongering spread by hate sites. So much for EVERY country...though I'm not sure what you consider "mass immigration".

What do you consider "mass immigration"? Many countries have long established Muslim populations, for example Myanmar yet the Buddhists are committing violence on the Muslims, not vice versa. India - violence is generated by both Hindus (against non-Hindus) and Muslims (against Hindus). US, UK, Scandinavia and Canada have few problems with Muslims other than fear mongering spread by hate sites. So much for EVERY country...though I'm not sure what you consider "mass immigration".

Again, if you want to remain with eyes closed, that is your prerogative, and there is nothing I can say to change your mind, but I see in the world what I see, and I see extreme violence, hatred, oppression, rape, torture, and murder of women and children. How ANYONE can continue to defend this religion, I don't know, but I will not anymore.

There was a time when I, like you, would say, "oh, well it's not ALL Muslims." But things are getting out of control. It is time to confront this problem head on and forget all the PC nonsense. This religion is causing HUGE problems and TONS of murders every single day. That is the reality of the situation.

When you put it that way, then Palestine is majority Muslim - the Jews should accept it or leave. But somehow, I don't think you'll go along with that.

Inside green line israel, jews are the majority - facts much? And the numbers are roughly equal between jews/arabs with gaza and the west bank included, so that would lead to a partitioning...oh but that's right - we had one and the arabs chose war, what a shock.

Ok, lets look at populations:

West Bank
Arab (Palestinian): 83%
Israeli Jewish and other: 17%

Shouldn't the Israeli Jews in the West Bank "accept it or leave" then?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel

Again, if you want to remain with eyes closed, that is your prerogative, and there is nothing I can say to change your mind, but I see in the world what I see, and I see extreme violence, hatred, oppression, rape, torture, and murder of women and children. How ANYONE can continue to defend this religion, I don't know, but I will not anymore.

There was a time when I, like you, would say, "oh, well it's not ALL Muslims." But things are getting out of control. It is time to confront this problem head on and forget all the PC nonsense. This religion is causing HUGE problems and TONS of murders every single day. That is the reality of the situation.

It has nothing to do with "closed eyes" or PC nonsense. It's about not accepting emotional or bigoted nonsense when it isn't backed by facts. That's how hate groups gain followers.

Egypt is making the right moves even if they're not admitting it to the press. They don't want to get their constituents (and I use the term loosely) angry.

Israelis warm to a Palestinian state... carved out of Egypt

Israel’s Army Radio caused a stir here Monday when it reported that Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sissi had proposed ceding parts of his country's territory in the Sinai Peninsula to create an autonomous, demilitarized Palestinian state. The plan, according to the radio report, was rejected last month by Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas.

The report was brief and it was attributed to anonymous sources. It was also flatly denied by all parties involved, with Egyptian state media quoting Sissi as saying “no one can do that” and Palestinian presidential spokesman Nabil Abu Rudeinah releasing a statement saying no such proposal had ever been discussed.

In a few more years, who knows...

:cool:

It has nothing to do with "closed eyes" or PC nonsense. It's about not accepting emotional or bigoted nonsense when it isn't backed by facts. That's how hate groups gain followers.

Not backed by facts? :eek-52: Do you watch the news? ANYONE who can deny that this "religion" is a problem WORLDWIDE, is completely blind to any facts.

Not backed by facts? :eek-52: Do you watch the news? ANYONE who can deny that this "religion" is a problem WORLDWIDE, is completely blind to any facts.

You're talking in generalities. It's not a problem worldwide. I pointed out, it's not a problem in the US, Canada, UK, Scandinavia for example (unless you listen to Pam Geller and her ilk).

This is a group that promotes oppression of women and children, forced child marriages and child molestation, dhimmihood and/or death to those who do not convert to their religion, sacrifice themselves in suicide attacks because they believe they will receive 72 virgins, perform MULTIPLE attacks on people and places on a daily basis throughout the world, and I could go on.

Probably no one complains in America because AIPAC isn't working Congress for billions upon billions upon billions of dollars in support of this particular theft. ~ Susan

#1- most military aid to israel is spent in the US
#2-how come no comment from pieces of shit like you about the hundreds of billions spent by the US taxpayer EVERY YEAR defending arab oil interests and their US lackeys?

How come racist trash filth like you is allowed to post on these forums?

Tell me what of the 3.2 bil is spent here and on what? Time to cut Isreal off and they can pay for their own abortions and weapons and lets hope Germany cuts the child support as well.

Must you pick your nose.

Probably no one complains in America because AIPAC isn't working Congress for billions upon billions upon billions of dollars in support of this particular theft. ~ Susan

#1- most military aid to israel is spent in the US
#2-how come no comment from pieces of shit like you about the hundreds of billions spent by the US taxpayer EVERY YEAR defending arab oil interests and their US lackeys?

How come racist trash filth like you is allowed to post on these forums?

Some Rhodes Scholar you are! Billions spent by the US taxpayer EVERY YEAR defending Arab oil interests allows me to get in my car every day and drive to wherever I want to go. American taxpayer money spent on Israel helps Israeli land thieves buy garments with long-sleeves to better enable them to have more fun laughing up them at their 'owned' American benefactors. ~ Susan
PS "Most military aid to Israel is spent in the US," you say? Why take the deal? You take it because it's free money, you ingrate you.

"The world is waking to what Israel is all about!"

Well maybe Israel will plant a tree with your name to thank you for sending your tax money to Israel. Wouldn't that make you happy Pish?

You're talking in generalities. It's not a problem worldwide. I pointed out, it's not a problem in the US, Canada, UK, Scandinavia for example (unless you listen to Pam Geller and her ilk).

It IS a problem worldwide, and it is spreading like a disease. Yes, we have had terror attacks here and multiple attempted attacks too, some of these from supposed American "citizens." Do you think these are going to increase or decrease as time goes on?

Egypt is making the right moves even if they're not admitting it to the press. They don't want to get their constituents (and I use the term loosely) angry.

Israel’s Army Radio caused a stir here Monday when it reported that Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sissi had proposed ceding parts of his country's territory in the Sinai Peninsula to create an autonomous, demilitarized Palestinian state. The plan, according to the radio report, was rejected last month by Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas.

The report was brief and it was attributed to anonymous sources. It was also flatly denied by all parties involved, with Egyptian state media quoting Sissi as saying “no one can do that” and Palestinian presidential spokesman Nabil Abu Rudeinah releasing a statement saying no such proposal had ever been discussed.

You know, it's an intriguing concept.

Here's what the encyclopedia says about it's geography: Sinai Peninsula peninsula Egypt -- Encyclopedia Britannica

If Gaza could expand into it, there is much potential for a state.

What about the West Bank though? You can't forceably relocate people.

You know, it's an intriguing concept.

Here's what the encyclopedia says about it's geography: Sinai Peninsula peninsula Egypt -- Encyclopedia Britannica

If Gaza could expand into it, there is much potential for a state.

What about the West Bank though? You can't forceably relocate people.

If there's agreement. You may well be too busy with your cants for a recant. :D

Pakistan...

PakGovtOfficialsLeaveDelhiforKarachiHultonGetty.jpg

The Partition of India

In the Phillipines for example, the Muslim minority is old and established in one area of the Philippines and they have suffered discrimmination by the Catholic majority. Few religions are "tolerant, friendly, and peaceful" - at least not Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, and Buddhists. Once they become a "majority" that tolerance seems to disappear unless specifically protected in a constitution and that protection is enforced by law. Check out the

It IS a problem worldwide, and it is spreading like a disease. Yes, we have had terror attacks here and multiple attempted attacks too, some of these from supposed American "citizens." Do you think these are going to increase or decrease as time goes on?

Buddhist treatment of their Muslim minorities in Myanmar.

Some of these people on the left who insist upon defending this Muslim ideology are some of the same who attack relatively SMALL groups of Christian conservatives in America (such as the Mormons), for the same things on a MUCH smaller and less violent scale. It is UNBELIEVABLE that anyone can defend this stuff. It is a religion that is proven to be oppressive and exceptionally cruel to women, whether or not some are "misinterpreting" their holy books or not, it seems to be rampant throughout the world, and especially seems to take hold in more vulnerable areas of the world. It pisses me off that other women would defend this crap too!

In the Phillipines for example, the Muslim minority is old and established in one area of the Philippines and they have suffered discrimmination by the Catholic majority. Few religions are "tolerant, friendly, and peaceful" - at least not Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, and Buddhists. Once they become a "majority" that tolerance seems to disappear unless specifically protected in a constitution and that protection is enforced by law. Check out the

Buddhist treatment of their Muslim minorities in Myanmar.

Perhaps you could edit this and clean it up a bit, and then I could actually SEE your response? :D Thank you in advance.

Forum List

Back