MORE PEOPLE THINK DONALD TRUMP WILL WIN 2020

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
Despite the ongoing impeachment inquiry against President Donald Trump, more voters think he would win the 2020 general election over an unnamed Democratic nominee.

A new poll from Suffolk University/USA Today found Trump to be narrowly ahead of the Democratic candidate in a head-to-head matchup. Forty-one percent of voters said they'd back the president compared with 39 percent who would vote for whoever ends up being the Democratic Party's nominee. Ten percent of voters said they would support a third-party candidate.

The survey also showed that support for Trump in the 2020 election had actually increased from a similar poll conducted in August. In the earlier poll, the unnamed Democrat was leading Trump by 2 percentage points.

More people think Donald Trump will win 2020 election over the Democratic nominee, according to a new poll

41% say they know Trump and will vote for him, while 39% said it doesn't matter who it is just so it isn't Trump. That doesn't sound as good for Trump as you seem to think it does.

I hope so. I think there is more he can do for our country and citizens.

But I quit listening to polls years ago when I found how easily they can be rigged to show whatever you want it to. And especially this far out.

But I quit listening to polls years ago when I found how easily they can be rigged to show whatever you want it to. And especially this far out.
2016 all over again..

Now with impeachment

39% said it doesn't matter who it is just so it isn't Trump.

I'm sure we can include you in the 39% who would rasther vote for Pol Pot, Che Guevara or that sleeping drunk bum at the end of the bar (not to be confused with Bernie) just so long as it wasn't Donald Trump. Isn't that how you ended up with the likes of Crooked Hillary, Sniffin' Joe and Scarecrow Warren as your best candidates? You'll vote for whomever the DNC tells you to!

Funny how while the rest of the nation is loving, backing and supporting Trump, the Left keep trying to tell us foreign countries laugh at him and all the American people hate him! Kinda makes you wonder if they ever ask anyone outside West Hollywood?!

2016 all over again..

Now with impeachment

Exciting times, my friend.

Some days some of the crap hurled out there by the lefties makes me feel someone spiked my drink with LSD

Warren is the most likely candidate at this point, and her "Medicare For All" plan is being laughed at by HER OWN PARTY. 40 Trillion? 52 Trillion? Elebendy bazillion? Who knows? Who is going to vote for the bankruptcy of America?

Warren is the most likely candidate at this point, and her "Medicare For All" plan is being laughed at by HER OWN PARTY. 40 Trillion? 52 Trillion? Elebendy bazillion? Who knows? Who is going to vote for the bankruptcy of America?

The party that hates America?

Funny how while the rest of the nation is loving, backing and supporting Trump, the Left keep trying to tell us foreign countries laugh at him and all the American people hate him! Kinda makes you wonder if they ever ask anyone outside West Hollywood?!

You think they give a yaks ass what anyone outside their camp-out sidewalks and poop streets think?

Lefties.

But instead of free college or Obama phones, they want fancy cars and diamonds.

Why should only rich people have these things?

I didn't click on the link. The only polling that matters are in the swing-states. If they're polling people in California, New York, Oklahoma or West Va., you can throw it in the trash.

With that said, incumbents are historically difficult to beat. If the election were tomorrow, it seems HIGHLY likely that Trump would win. Why? 1) The economy is solid. 2) No war. 3) The Democratic candidates are really weak.

Despite the ongoing impeachment inquiry against President Donald Trump, more voters think he would win the 2020 general election over an unnamed Democratic nominee.

A new poll from Suffolk University/USA Today found Trump to be narrowly ahead of the Democratic candidate in a head-to-head matchup. Forty-one percent of voters said they'd back the president compared with 39 percent who would vote for whoever ends up being the Democratic Party's nominee. Ten percent of voters said they would support a third-party candidate.

The survey also showed that support for Trump in the 2020 election had actually increased from a similar poll conducted in August. In the earlier poll, the unnamed Democrat was leading Trump by 2 percentage points.

More people think Donald Trump will win 2020 election over the Democratic nominee, according to a new poll
That's great news, when is the last time the GOP candidate led the generic Democrat candidate?

The Great Revolt enters a new phase: How the populist uprising of 2016 will reverberate in 2020.

In a country increasingly engaged in national politics voters in both trenches are eager to vote, convinced not only of victory but also of vindication. The shocking result in 2016 was the indicator of a realignment.

The story of America’s evolving political topography is one of tectonic plates, slowly grinding against each other until a break notably alters the landscape with seismic consequences — a sudden lurch long in development. The election of President Trump cemented a realignment of the two political parties rooted in cultural and economic change years in the making. Although he has been the epicenter of all politics since his announcement of candidacy in 2015, Trump is the product of this realignment more than its cause, a fact that becomes clear as you travel the back roads to the places that made him the most unlikely president of our era.

Thirty-year-old dairy farmer Ben Klinkner doesn’t consider himself a member of either political part. “I am a Christian conservative,” he says matter-of-factly.

Sitting at conference table at the Westby Co-op Credit Union, the sixth-generation family farmer has a master’s degree in meat science, Klinkner explains when he left to attend college at the University of Wisconsin River Falls and then North Dakota State University in Fargo for his master’s he vowed he was never going to milk another cow again.

“And I’ve been doing just that every day for the past six years.”

“I chose my life because, not for the money obviously, but because I get to see my family every day. That’s what it’s about. I got to see my parents every day growing up. And my kids get to see that too,” said Klinkner, the father of three with another one on the way.

On Trump, Klinkner is pragmatic, “I am very happy with his policies, I just wish he’d put that Twitter down,” he said of the president’s unorthodox style of communicating. This cuts against the national media’s narrative that farmers will dump the president because of the trade uncertainty.

And yes, Klinkner will vote for him again.

Frankly though, Trump would be crazy to “put Twitter down” in this media environment.

41% say they know Trump and will vote for him, while 39% said it doesn't matter who it is just so it isn't Trump. That doesn't sound as good for Trump as you seem to think it does.

Looking forward to those 39% putting a stamp of approval on Dizzy Lizzy when she unveils her health care plan to tax the hell out of the country.

Trump will beat Pocahontas. It's a given barring something cataclysmic.

How is that Trumpcare coming along??

My son voted for Bernie last time and says he will again. He also says Trump will likely remain our president.
My personal barometer says Trump will repeat. All the democrats got is there own sputtering fucked up impeachment circus.
Impeachment in the House will be the very definition of a Pyrrhic victory.

Forum List

Back