🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MORE proof blacks are obsessed with race

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
Erin Hamlin will carry flag at Olympics Opening Ceremony | Daily Mail Online
...black man cries about not carrying the US flag and adds race into it
...and who names their son ''Shani''..?? it seems appropriate since he appears to be a girly man for CRYING about not carrying the flag
...what a whiner !!
...he said the decision was made ''dishonorably''!! HE dishonored himself, blacks, and the US
...he should've congratulated Erin--but no--he has be a racist JACKASS

Last edited:
...and who names their son ''Shani''..?? it seems appropriate since he appears to be a girly man for CRYING about not carrying the flag
...what a whiner !!
...he said the decision was made ''dishonorably''!! HE dishonored himself, blacks, and the US
The coin toss was the fair way to break the tie

...what a whiner !!
it was probably a Confederate coin

...what a whiner !!

This is coming from a white man in a race and racism section of a forum who constantly runs his mouth off with falsehoods about blacks.

But blacks are obsessed with race. Another example of psychosis.

...what a whiner !!

True.

Now let me address this bout of white stupidity. Shani Davis has accomplished more than this woman as far as Olympic medals. So he might have a legitimate beef. However the vote was tied at 4 and a coin was flipped. Maybe the better way was to have 2 flag bearers, I don't know. Both of these people made American Olympic history, but Davis has won more medals. Also his impact upon his sport was probably greater due to the fact he opened up a sport to a culture that was not exposed to it. The lady did not do that. White people always want to question when a black person brings up race, but Davis is one of a few blacks in his sport and there is lite doubt that he has faced some racism while going up the ranks. So then it's wise for whites to shut up sometimes because our nations history has been all about race.

...what a whiner !!

You must be black.
You are totally obsessed with race.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

...what a whiner !!

This is coming from a white man in a race and racism section of a forum who constantly runs his mouth off with falsehoods about blacks.

But blacks are obsessed with race. Another example of psychosis.
psychosis and a case study of "projecting".

Now let me address this bout of white stupidity. Shani Davis has accomplished more than this woman as far as Olympic medals. So he might have a legitimate beef. However the vote was tied at 4 and a coin was flipped. Maybe the better way was to have 2 flag bearers, I don't know. Both of these people made American Olympic history, but Davis has won more medals. Also his impact upon his sport was probably greater due to the fact he opened up a sport to a culture that was not exposed to it. The lady did not do that. White people always want to question when a black person brings up race, but Davis is one of a few blacks in his sport and there is lite doubt that he has faced some racism while going up the ranks. So then it's wise for whites to shut up sometimes because our nations history has been all about race.

So, there are times, in your mind, that whites should just "shut up" while blacks are allowed to talk.?

Um, yeah, not just no, but FUCK NO.

So, there are times, in your mind, that whites should just "shut up" while blacks are allowed to talk.?

That's what I said. We've heard whites talking for 241 years and for most of them we had to be quiet. And when a pussy like you whines about discrimination against whites and can never show it, they really need to shut up.

Now would be one of those times.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

That's what I said. We've heard whites talking for 241 years and for most of them we had to be quiet. And when a pussy like you whines about discrimination against whites and can never show it, they really need to shut up.

Oh, sorry, I didn't realize how old you were.

Myself, I'm only middle aged. My whole life, I've been hearing blacks and liberals whine about the same shit, over and over again.

And the truth of the matter is that most of what they say is complete shit.

Like your desire for the conversation on "race" to be a lecture for us whites.

Not only no, but hell no.

And it is not happening and never will. Get used to it.

And it is not happening and never will. Get used to it.

I know a way to never see another one of your racist posts.
We are done.

I read an article about this a couple weeks ago when it happened. They also mentioned that Davis is not a very likeable guy, and that may have had something to do with it.

Forum List

Back