More reason to boycott NFL controlled by chicom who utterly controls our corporations

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Here are the two pitiful actors acting like they didn't know the hot mics were on. As they promote biden and harris while ridiculing our military.

FUCK AIKMAN, FUCK BUCK. FUCK THEM ALL TOO HELL.

Fuck Buck. OK. That's funny! Now if you're done getting righteously indignant over what two sportscasters say (other than the fact you need to get a life), the hot mic wasn't included in the latest chapter of "let's post any asshole from YouTube's opinion".
This entire controversy is an abject lesson in how deep some people will stoop at nothing to spout their narrative. Also a reason to stop paying attention to anything that comes close to alt-right media.

Here are the two pitiful actors acting like they didn't know the hot mics were on. As they promote biden and harris while ridiculing our military.

FUCK AIKMAN, FUCK BUCK. FUCK THEM ALL TOO HELL.

This guy is an idiot saying this is the most free country in the world. :abgg2q.jpg: He has been brainwashed by our corrupt school system that we are a free country.,too stupid to understand we’re the most suppressed country in the world.lol. As far as what he’s talking about,i knew when aikman first came into the NFL what a classless act he was,you can Tell just by looking at him what a jerk he is.

buck revealed years ago what a sick fuck he is when he voiced that he was against the Rams coming back to LA where they have played for over five decades not respecting history which brings me to my other point that after the niners,raiders and chargers left their cities,why would any idiot keep supporting this criminal organization where the owners don’t give a shit about a teams history putting a shiny brand new stadium ahead of history.

any real football fan would say fuck the NFL as I did a few years ago,I switched my loyalty to UCLA football years ago.

Forum List

Back