More Shenanigans From the DNC to Eliminate Tulsi

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I'm not a Democrat, and Fat Donna would tell me to "go to hell," but how does anyone respect such a corrupt group and the way they play fast and loose with the rules to control who their morons get to hear?

The Democratic National Committee (DNC) on Friday announced new qualifying standards for the upcoming Arizona debate that will leave only the top two contenders on stage.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) did not meet the single qualifying factor: earning at least 20 percent of the delegates awarded as of March 15.

DNC Changes Debate Qualifications, Excluding Tulsi Gabbard

Last edited:
The Party that claims it's all for democracy and protecting the Little Guy goes to extraordinary lengths to silence a minority candidate....who does that?

The Party that claims it's all for democracy and protecting the Little Guy goes to extraordinary lengths to silence a minority candidate....who does that?
They're clearly leading their blind sheep to make the "right" decision (senile old Biden)

I'm not a Democrat, and Fat Donna would tell me to "go to hell," but how does anyone respect such a corrupt group and the way they play fast and loose with the rules to control who their morons get to heat?

The Democratic National Committee (DNC) on Friday announced new qualifying standards for the upcoming Arizona debate that will leave only the top two contenders on stage.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) did not meet the single qualifying factor: earning at least 20 percent of the delegates awarded as of March 15.

DNC Changes Debate Qualifications, Excluding Tulsi Gabbard
No, it's because nobody cares. Face it!

Forum List

Back