More Than Sixty 9-1-1 Calls Go Unanswered During Portland Riot

RightNorLeft

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2010
The minorities living in the cities with riots are the ones that are s uffering the most, they are the victims of increased crime especially violent crime and far less police protection...Democrats and the Liberal Press try to ignore or downplay it but america is quietly watching

Saturday was the 80th consecutive night of riots in Portland with no sign that the urban terrorists have any intention of letting up.

I guess we’re supposed to call them “demonstrators,” but do any of them remember what they’re supposed to be protesting? Racial injustice? The white faces that make up a majority of the rioters are hardly effective representatives of the oppressed. The death of George Floyd? It would be interesting to ask 10 rioters if they know who George Floyd was. How many would keep throwing rocks at the cops and shrug their shoulders in ignorance?

This is an anti-police, anti-civic-order protest. And as long as anarchists and “anti-fascists” are allowed to congregate and attack police, they will continue.

The embattled police try to push back, but when they do, they’re accused of brutality. So their commanders increase the police presence hoping the number of cops alone can keep the peace. It’s a fool’s hope. Commanders are pulling police from all over the city, leading to a breakdown in emergency services.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...d-riot-n798053

Isn't that the point of defunding the police?

I would say so. Now I wonder if the Governors and mayors of those State and cities will be getting re-elected?? If I lived in any of those cities I sure wouldn't vote for any of those knuckleheads.

Why on earth would anyone with a working brain cell expect police to put themselves in a Possibly dangerous situation when people are talking about defunding, pulling their livelihood.

Forum List

Back