More Trump word salad

My favorite Trump word salad is the response he gave to a question during the debates about Putin's aggressive moves in Syria and Ukraine: "As far as the Ukraine is concerned, and you could Syria — as far as Syria, I like — if Putin wants to go in, and I got to know him very well because we were both on 60 Minutes, we were stablemates, and we did very well that night."

"As far as the Ukraine is concerned, and you could Syria — as far as Syria, I like — if Putin wants to go in, and I got to know him very well because we were both on 60 Minutes, we were stablemates, and we did very well that night."

Trump's response about Putin contained a lie and exposed his amazing ignorance. Not to mention his total avoidance of answering the question and creating some bizarro mental Rube Goldberg contraption of a sentence to cover up his stupidity.

First, he and Putin were not stablemates for the 60 Minutes show in which both appeared in separate stories. They were literally on the other side of the planet from each other.

Trump has tried for years to make people think he has had a personal relationship with Putin. His lies about that finally caught up to him and he has been forced to admit he's been lying all these years about it.

Second, Trump was totally clueless that Putin has already invaded the Ukraine ("if Putin wants to go in"). He was caught exposing his ignorance of this fact again just recently. How a candidate for President could be this oblivious, and still be oblivious several months later, and still accepted by his Chumps as presidential material is beyond me.

Last edited:
Just out. Obama's own IRS is now forced to launch an investigation about pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation. There's a new one every day.

"As far as the Ukraine is concerned, and you could Syria — as far as Syria, I like — if Putin wants to go in, and I got to know him very well because we were both on 60 Minutes, we were stablemates, and we did very well that night."

Trump's response about Putin contained a lie and exposed his amazing ignorance. Not to mention his total avoidance of answering the question and creating some bizarro mental Rube Goldberg contraption of a sentence to cover up his stupidity.

First, he and Putin were not stablemates for the 60 Minutes show in which both appeared in separate stories. They were literally on the other side of the planet from each other.

Trump has tried for years to make people think he has had a personal relationship with Putin. His lies about that finally caught up to him and he has been forced to admit he's been lying all these years about it.

Second, Trump was totally clueless that Putin has already invaded the Ukraine ("if Putin wants to go in"). He was caught exposing his ignorance of this fact again just recently. How a candidate for President could be this oblivious, and still be oblivious several months later, and still accepted by his Chumps as presidential material is beyond me.
Are you kidding me? These traits --- ignorance, stupidity, lies, etc... --- are the things that appeal most to trump's supporters.

OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican

if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged

The man is seriously deranged

He managed to graduate from Wharton.......that somehow correlates to being the smartest man in the world?

Would the smartest man in the world create a rambling mess like that?

Apparently Wharton isn't proud of him - based on various reports.

Are you kidding me? These traits --- ignorance, stupidity, lies, etc... --- are the things that appeal most to trump's supporters.

appeal? ... hell. it's their core.

Meanwhile Putin is pounding obama's allies to dust in Syria. It's so serious that obie had to send in reinforcements from Gitmo. Then Putin doubles down by REALLY putting a serious hurt on the nazis in Ukraine.

As the obama plays golf.

OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican

if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged

He managed to graduate from Wharton.......that somehow correlates to being the smartest man in the world?

I would really like to see the story behind his Wharton diploma. How he got in, what grades he got, did he cheat his way through, did someone get paid?

His speaking and writing do not seem to be up to Ivy League standards.

Last edited:

I would really like to see the story behind his Wharton diploma. How he got in, what grades he got, did he cheat his way through, did someone get paid?

His speaking and writing does not seem to be up to Ivy League standards.

I think you are being too hard on him. He talks good. He said so, himself....

His speaking and writing does not seem to be up to Ivy League standards.

I think you are being too hard on him. He talks good. He said so, himself....

Yes....He has the best words

No One Knows What Donald Trump Did At Wharton

I think he was in the middle of a stroke. You think that's why we're getting all this distraction about Hillary's health?
I've notice that whenever Trump is criticized for something, he immediately projects that criticism onto Clinton.

If Trump's eyes were plucked out by crows, he and Trump's Chumps would be howling the very next day, "HILLARREEZ AS BLIND AS A BAT!!!"

It's the Pee Wee Herman School of debate:; "I know you are but what am I"

Trumps babbling seems borderline insane

How he interdicts bragging about how smart he is with a story about nuclear weapons is beyond me

Forum List

Back