More Voter Fraud Uncovered

So, you're ok with the 164 voting twice?
how would you have prevented it?
Require proof of citizenship when registering plus picture ID and enter the info into a nationwide database.

Do a search on every applicant through the database for duplicates.

Require proof through ID when voting.

Prosecute anyone who tries to vote more than once, even if Eric Holder doesn't want to.

I'm sure there are a lot of other ways as well.

so your solution requires a federalized database of voters and perhaps even some sort of national id. seems like a big ticket solution to a relatively minor problem.

and do you admit that a photo id alone would not have stopped the duplicate votes

Sounds like the authorities are doing a good job.

From the link: "George acknowledged that the number of voters who actually cast multiple ballots is relatively small. In the case of Maryland and Virginia, he revealed that 164 people voted in both states during the 2012 election."

So a total of 328 legitimate voters in two states had their votes canceled and you think keeping it to that level is doing a good job?

weird math. they had to be legal voters in one of the two states. you also don't know if they voted on all ballot items in both states, or what the circumstances were that led to them being counted as voters in both states.

From the link: "George acknowledged that the number of voters who actually cast multiple ballots is relatively small. In the case of Maryland and Virginia, he revealed that 164 people voted in both states during the 2012 election."

So a total of 328 legitimate voters in two states had their votes canceled and you think keeping it to that level is doing a good job?

weird math. they had to be legal voters in one of the two states. you also don't know if they voted on all ballot items in both states, or what the circumstances were that led to them being counted as voters in both states.

OKTexas is partisan as you well know.

164 votes out of maybe 5mm voters combined in the two states.

Being registered in two places is not Voter Fraud, Election Fraud or even registration fraud.

Fixing this will not take Voter ID...it will take statewide databases that report to a federal agency that compares them. That takes $$$$$

Tell me the OP was aiming at irony/sarcasm/parody ... please

"George acknowledged that the number of voters who actually cast multiple ballots is relatively small. In the case of Maryland and Virginia, he revealed that 164 people voted in both states during the 2012 election."

And come to think on this, I've been registered to vote in CO, CA, Neb, WY and MS all with overlaps between elections. Dang, I could have voted a lot more than I did.

Obamunists swear there is ZERO fraud, so we should never check ID - you know, like we do with EVERY OTHER FUCKING THING IN LIFE.

Guess you were just lying, huh?

Last edited:
Tell me the OP was aiming at irony/sarcasm/parody ... please

"George acknowledged that the number of voters who actually cast multiple ballots is relatively small. In the case of Maryland and Virginia, he revealed that 164 people voted in both states during the 2012 election."

And come to think on this, I've been registered to vote in CO, CA, Neb, WY and MS all with overlaps between elections. Dang, I could have voted a lot more than I did.

Obamunists swear there is ZERO fraud, so we should check ID - you know, like we do with EVERY OTHER FUCKING THING IN LIFE.

Guess you were just lying, huh?

how would checking id have prevented any of this? and i don't think anyone has claimed there is no voter fraud, just that it's negligible.

Last edited:

So, a guy has a valid drivers license, drives to the liquor store, shoots the clerk and grabs the cash - but using your leftist logic, he's not a crook, because he obeyed the law in one case, while driving....

A criminal (democrat) who votes twice, casts TWO fraudulent votes.

It's not that hard of a concept.

Fraudsters have no valid vote, I just hope they are prosecuted.

how would you have prevented it?
Require proof of citizenship when registering plus picture ID and enter the info into a nationwide database.

Prosecute anyone who tries to vote more than once, even if Eric Holder doesn't want to.

so your solution requires a federalized database of voters and perhaps even some sort of national id. seems like a big ticket solution to a relatively minor problem.

and do you admit that a photo id alone would not have stopped the duplicate votes

Statist totalitarianist pigs always think voter fraud is a minor problem. Because they don't support representative government in the first place.

So, a guy has a valid drivers license, drives to the liquor store, shoots the clerk and grabs the cash - but using your leftist logic, he's not a crook, because he obeyed the law in one case, while driving....

A criminal (democrat) who votes twice, casts TWO fraudulent votes.

It's not that hard of a concept.
strange analogy. rather inaccurate. a more accurate analogy would be to compare a vote to a coupon for free ice cream. if someone used their coupon, and then tried to use a duplicate coupon the store would be in the right to deny them the second cone, but not to charge or confiscate the first.

and you still don't know why they are counted as having voted twice.

Statist totalitarianist pigs always think voter fraud is a minor problem. Because they don't support representative government in the first place.

can you show statistically significant voter fraud anywhere?

how would checking id have prevented any of this? and i don't think anyone has claimed there is no voter fraud, just that it's negligible.

Gee Mr. Gonzalez, says here you are from Maryland, this is Virginia...

Not that hard of a concept.

wow. now you're just being ignorant.

if i move across state lines do they confiscate my license at the border? assuming they don't (because they don't) could i not have a license for both states?

hell, let's just say i wanted to skip the whole license thing entirely and use my passport.

Last edited:
Yet another conundrum, another schism between two ideologies, is raised: on one hand, if even one potential voter is inconvenienced by having to acquire and present proper identification in order to vote, that constitutes grounds for not even trying to implement voter verification. On the other hand, if only a relatively few votes are fraudulently cast, that's no big deal.

This is the very definition of negligible. Furthermore, voter ID would have had no effect here - they all really were who they claimed to be.

The only measure that would have prevented this entirely insignificant episode would have been a nationwide database like S.J. suggested - something I'd actually support, assuming it wasn't prohibitively expensive to implement.

Yet another conundrum, another schism between two ideologies, is raised: on one hand, if even one potential voter is inconvenienced by having to acquire and present proper identification in order to vote, that constitutes grounds for not even trying to implement voter verification. On the other hand, if only a relatively few votes are fraudulently cast, that's no big deal.

that the rights of the innocent should be protected, perhaps even to the extent that some guilty get away with their crimes, has always been a part of american law.

More because they are the perpetrators.

democrats believe election fraud is a sacred right of theirs.

strange analogy. rather inaccurate. a more accurate analogy would be to compare a vote to a coupon for free ice cream. if someone used their coupon, and then tried to use a duplicate coupon the store would be in the right to deny them the second cone, but not to charge or confiscate the first.

and you still don't know why they are counted as having voted twice.

Not strange at all.

An otherwise legal act during the commission of a crime does not render the criminal acts acceptable.

Look, you're a democrat - you demand that election fraud is a privilege of your party, not to be infringed, I get it.

Forum List

Back