More WINNING!! Toyota, Mazda to build $1.6 billion plant in Alabama

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I keep hearing on here about how ignorant people in the South are, and how Trump is such a "failure". Guess those Bama hillbillies are going to have the last laugh after all.

"Alabama will be the site of a new $1.6 billion Toyota Motor Corp and Mazda Motor Corp auto plant, a victory for President Donald Trump who had prodded manufacturers to build new U.S. facilities and threatened tariffs on foreign production, sources said on Tuesday."

Toyota, Mazda to build $1.6 billion plant in Alabama: sources

I'd be a bit more enthusiastic if they were American car companies. Those bitches crashed air planes into our warships and now we're driving their cars. How long before we're driving the Hybrid, "Osama Bin Ladin" all wheel drive?

Or should I say, allah wheel drive?

I'd be a bit more enthusiastic if they were American car companies. Those bitches crashed air planes into our warships and now we're driving their cars. How long before we're driving the Hybrid, Osama Bin Ladin al wheel drive?

I felt the same way until I bought an Obama-era GM bailout Chevy. Piece of crap only made it to 120,000 miles, even after having everything that could go wrong with it, go wrong.

But you're right: Mitsubishi made the engines for the Japanese Kamikaze aircraft. It just took a couple nukes to straighten them out, and they make pretty decent car now.

I keep hearing on here about how ignorant people in the South are, and how Trump is such a "failure". Guess those Bama hillbillies are going to have the last laugh after all.

"Alabama will be the site of a new $1.6 billion Toyota Motor Corp and Mazda Motor Corp auto plant, a victory for President Donald Trump who had prodded manufacturers to build new U.S. facilities and threatened tariffs on foreign production, sources said on Tuesday."

Clearly this is the work of Doug Jones.

Hey, that was fast.

Apple is going to repatriate (return to the US) $200 billion. Pretty soon we'll be talking real money.

Clearly this is the work of Doug Jones.

Hey, that was fast.

How did I know someone would come along and say that? I must be a wizard. :biggrin:

I'd be a bit more enthusiastic if they were American car companies. Those bitches crashed air planes into our warships and now we're driving their cars. How long before we're driving the Hybrid, "Osama Bin Ladin" all wheel drive?

Guess what --- Nazis drove Ford trucks and cars against us too. Hitler had Henry Ford's picture on his wall.
Welcome to the world.

And btw car companies have been in Alabama for some time now, as well as other states. Mercedes, Honda, Nissan --- this isn't new.

On the other hand I understand "Jeep is moving to China" :lmao:

Guess what --- Nazis drove Ford trucks and cars against us too. Hitler had Henry Ford's picture on his wall.
Welcome to the world.

And btw car companies have been in Alabama for some time now, as well as other states. Mercedes, Honda, Nissan --- this isn't new.

On the other hand I understand "Jeep is moving to China" :lmao:

Interesting. This is the first time someone of the left-wing persuasion on here told me about something I didn't know.

"Ford argues that company headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, lost control of its German plant after the United States entered the war in 1941. Hence, Ford is not responsible for any actions taken by its German subsidiary during World War II. “We did not do business in Germany during the war,” says Lydia Cisaruk, a Ford spokeswoman. “The Nazis confiscated the plant there and we lost all contact.” She added that Ford played a “pivotal role in the American war effort. After the United States entered the war, Ford threw its entire backing to the war effort.”

Ford and the Führer

Trump needs to hit with tariffs soon and send a strong message and then claw them back if companies operate properly. You will see headquarters come from Canada , manufacturing and forcing Canada to be a capitalist country. Right now, we are a quasi-communist nation run by the RCMP and their surrogates.

Trump ha a strong team on his economic advisory, he needs to unleash them and make sure citizens like myself who have lost so much are repaid with some justice, even if I don't personally benefit.

By the way, I'm putting my money where my mouth is and will be doing a podcast and/or pursuing a radio show on the internet. Gonna rat out some dirty covert police and agents who fooked me and America over.

God Bless America! Get 'er done Trump!

I'd be a bit more enthusiastic if they were American car companies. Those bitches crashed air planes into our warships and now we're driving their cars. How long before we're driving the Hybrid, Osama Bin Ladin al wheel drive?

I felt the same way until I bought an Obama-era GM bailout Chevy. Piece of crap only made it to 120,000 miles, even after having everything that could go wrong with it, go wrong.

But you're right: Mitsubishi made the engines for the Japanese Kamikaze aircraft. It just took a couple nukes to straighten them out, and they make pretty decent car now.
I drive a 2005 one ton F350 that was a hand-me-down from my father when I got my drivers license. I get a lot of head turns be 5' 2" and 110 lbs.

I drive a 2005 one ton F350 that was a hand-me-down from my father when I got my drivers license. I get a lot of head turns be 5' 2" and 110 lbs.

Fords are awesome and indestructible. Last one I had was an F-150. It had whiskey dents all over it and was still running after 250,000 miles.

Trump needs to hit with tariffs soon and send a strong message and then claw them back if companies operate properly. You will see headquarters come from Canada , manufacturing and forcing Canada to be a capitalist country. Right now, we are a quasi-communist nation run by the RCMP and their surrogates.

Trump ha a strong team on his economic advisory, he needs to unleash them and make sure citizens like myself who have lost so much are repaid with some justice, even if I don't personally benefit.

By the way, I'm putting my money where my mouth is and will be doing a podcast and/or pursuing a radio show on the internet. Gonna rat out some dirty covert police and agents who fooked me and America over.

God Bless America! Get 'er done Trump!

Now if you're gonna be actually speaking on a broadcast you'll need some Canadian language lessons, so you can "pass" for a real Canadian.

I can help with this, eh? See, there's one right there.

From your link:

Details of an anticipated tax and incentive package for the investment were not yet known. It has been reported the companies sought at least $1 billion in incentives.

Fuk! For a BILLION Dollars, you can get any company to build a plant.

Rape is what Republicans call "winning".

From your link:

Details of an anticipated tax and incentive package for the investment were not yet known. It has been reported the companies sought at least $1 billion in incentives.

$1B incentive? Wow, you are becoming like Ontario now. Tell them to fook off, "here is your incentive ya rat bast.ards, I just gave you a massive tax cut AND I'm not hitting you sob's with tariffs. How about this for an incentive? Tariffs will begin at 35%, we will decrease them as we see appropriate. Now dance!" :banana::dance:

From your link:

You and I have differing definitions of the word "rape". How many real public-sector jobs did Obama's "Stimulus Package" and other bailouts create, and what was the taxpayer's cost per job?

From your link:

$1B incentive? Wow, you are becoming like Ontario now. Tell them to fook off, "here is your incentive ya rat bast.ards, I just gave you a massive tax cut AND I'm not hitting you sob's with tariffs. How about this for an incentive? Tariffs will begin at 35%, we will decrease them as we see appropriate. Now dance!" :banana::dance:

It's pretty funny when a Canadian knows more about American economics that the American left.
:happy-1:

But but rderp aka ..deanrd says ....

The jobs are not coming back !!!!!!!

download (34).jpeg

From your link:

That's how you build a huge industrial park more and more 1st tier, 2nd tier company's from all over the US and overseas moves there...the returns to a community is tremendous..

But you wouldn't know that Rderp since Chicago/burds ran away fucking jobs with insane taxes and asinine policies ..

Fords are awesome and indestructible. Last one I had was an F-150. It had whiskey dents all over it and was still running after 250,000 miles.
I'm assuming that whisky dents are dents received coming home from the bar. My F350 is starting to get bubbles under the paint from rust. Wisconsin uses a lot of salt on the road in the winter. I'd get it fixed but I'm holding for my next hand-me -down truck, a 2014 one ton F350 and the and the 28 ft. Jayco 5th. wheel that goes with it.

Forum List

Back