Morning Joe Panel Can’t Come Up with any Hillary Achievements!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
One panelist even suggests that she’ll have to reveal her big achievement in her upcoming book, which is to be published in June.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBwUWnWraWU]What's Hillary Clinton's Main Achievement? Morning Joe Has No Idea - YouTube[/ame]

I saw a bit of that this morning.
Someone said Hillary liked to work in the backround while John "I served in Vietnam" Kerry is
more in your face...

Vigilante, that is not what they are talking about on the tape.

Why are you lying? Are you as sock of Yurt?

Perhaps if you get leftwingers dick out of your left ear, and Staisewhathefuckhisnameis's cock out of your mouth, you'd be able to watch that clip, and see that it is EXACTLY what they are talking about.... How many times did they state that exact question? How you can breath and type is beyond me!

he's lying because he's posting. he's lying when his lips move, too.

Still haven't figured out that Kentucky isn't Oklahoma....what a dumb shit this moron is! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Quote: Originally Posted by jillian
your first sentence is a lie. didn't bother with anything else.

Quote:
LEXINGTON,Ky. (WKYT)- President Barack Obama won reelection to another four years in the White House, despite only carrying four Kentucky counties.

An analysis of the results from the Secretary of State show Obama carried Fayette, Franklin, Jefferson and Elliott counties in 2012. In Fayette County, Obama earned 62,078 votes compared to former Gov. Mitt Romney's 60,793.

Results show Obama and Romney tied in seven other counties (Hancock, Logan, McCracken, Ohio, Pulaski, Pike, and Woodford) while Romney won in the remaining 109 counties in Kentucky.

In his 2008 matchup with Sen. John McCain, Obama carried eight counties in the state but also lost the popular vote statewide and in turn Kentucky's electoral votes.

Reality Check: Obama carried only four Kentucky counties

Since when is Oklahoma been renamed Kentucky.... Please post a link and I'll withdraw!

Vigilante lies. Period.

And we in the mainstream GOP want nothing to do with this faux rage and hate.

Vigilante lies. Period.

And we in the mainstream GOP want nothing to do with this faux rage and hate.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Troll-Warning-Photo-by-Gil-300x300.jpg

Forum List

Back