Moscow experts discuss the reasoning behind the strikes against Ukraine's civil infrastructure (CRIMIES AGAINST HUMANITY )

such DIRTY BARBARIANS ! DEATH TO THE GOLDEN HORDE !

I see that the MAGAts say the same things and suggest the same methods for it's "Enemies". Fascism requires Military Force with a lot of deaths and destruction. The ONLY reason we aren't like that in the US is that the Military refuses to be used as a political arm.

Russia has been overtaken by the extreme Right Wing that is militant and dangerous.

Putin's off the rails with this thing. How many more innocent women and children will he have raped, starved, maimed, or killed or a combo of all?

I see that the MAGAts say the same things and suggest the same methods for it's "Enemies". Fascism requires Military Force with a lot of deaths and destruction. The ONLY reason we aren't like that in the US is that the Military refuses to be used as a political arm.

Russia has been overtaken by the extreme Right Wing that is militant and dangerous.
You, are a profoundly sick and twisted creature.... I hold no tolerance for such ignorant fascists as yourself, you do not even know, literally you do not know that in fact you are the fascist, just as the op is a Nazi!

You fucking impossibly stupid retards, you are the fascists, all democrats are fascists, fascism is one party totalitarian rule over everything, ever fucking aspect of a society, and total intolerance for any dissent, period!

Woke is fascism, democracy is fascism, total and complete intolerance for dissenting opinion is fascism, you are fascist! :fu:

Putin's off the rails with this thing. How many more innocent women and children will he have raped, starved, maimed, or killed or a combo of all?

He will do it until he is stopped. He can be stopped by his own Countrymen, The UN, Nato, or the Ukraine. He can also be stopped like most others like him and he just dies.

You, are a profoundly sick and twisted creature.... I hold no tolerance for such ignorant fascists as yourself, you do not even know, literally you do not know that in fact you are the fascist, just as the op is a Nazi!

You fucking impossibly stupid retards, you are the fascists, all democrats are fascists, fascism is one party totalitarian rule over everything, ever fucking aspect of a society, and total intolerance for any dissent, period!

Woke is fascism, democracy is fascism, total and complete intolerance for dissenting opinion is fascism, you are fascist! :fu:
EVERYBODY-S-FASCIST.gif

Forum List

Back