Moscow Mitch?

Trump: the washington post called mitch what?

Reporter: a russian asset!

Trump: i think the washington post is a russian asset!

This is the same Trump that refused to talk with Putin about Russian interference in our election because he claims it never happened and isn't happening...right?

‘Moscow Mitch’ Tag Enrages McConnell, Squeezes G.O.P. on Election Security
I
t appears that Mitch McConnell is a just a bit butthurt over his new nickname:
‘Moscow Mitch’ Tag Enrages McConnell and Squeezes G.O.P. on Election Security
"Senator Mitch McConnell is usually impervious to criticism, even celebrating the nasty nicknames critics bestow on him. But Mr. McConnell, the Senate majority leader, is incensed by the name “Moscow Mitch,” and even more miffed that he has been called a “Russian asset” by critics who accuse him of single-handedly blocking stronger election security measures after Russia’s interference in 2016."
"Republican colleagues say that Mr. McConnell, a longtime foe of tougher campaign finance restrictions and disclosure requirements, is leery of even entering into legislative negotiation that could touch on fund-raising and campaign spending.
But whatever Mr. McConnell’s reasoning, the criticism has taken hold — even back home in Kentucky, where the majority leader faces re-election next year."
"Even President Trump felt compelled to come to his defense — as only he could.
“Mitch McConnell is a man that knows less about Russia and Russian influence than even Donald Trump,” the president told reporters Tuesday as he was leaving for a speech in Jamestown, Va. “And I know nothing.”"

McConnell blocks two election security bills
McConnell Blocks Election Security, Takes Checks From Voting Machine Lobbyists
Just more proof Dems are clueles on the issues.

how in the hell can moscow mitch think that paper ballads are ' partisan ' ?

‘Moscow Mitch’ Tag Enrages McConnell, Squeezes G.O.P. on Election Security

I
t appears that Mitch McConnell is a just a bit butthurt over his new nickname:

‘Moscow Mitch’ Tag Enrages McConnell and Squeezes G.O.P. on Election Security

"Senator Mitch McConnell is usually impervious to criticism, even celebrating the nasty nicknames critics bestow on him. But Mr. McConnell, the Senate majority leader, is incensed by the name “Moscow Mitch,” and even more miffed that he has been called a “Russian asset” by critics who accuse him of single-handedly blocking stronger election security measures after Russia’s interference in 2016."

"Republican colleagues say that Mr. McConnell, a longtime foe of tougher campaign finance restrictions and disclosure requirements, is leery of even entering into legislative negotiation that could touch on fund-raising and campaign spending.
But whatever Mr. McConnell’s reasoning, the criticism has taken hold — even back home in Kentucky, where the majority leader faces re-election next year."

"Even President Trump felt compelled to come to his defense — as only he could.
“Mitch McConnell is a man that knows less about Russia and Russian influence than even Donald Trump,” the president told reporters Tuesday as he was leaving for a speech in Jamestown, Va. “And I know nothing.”"

McConnell blocks two election security bills

McConnell Blocks Election Security, Takes Checks From Voting Machine Lobbyists

iu

Mitch McConnell Rails Against ‘Moscow Mitch’ Nickname: It’s ‘Over The Top’

It's getting under his skin. Good. He deserves it.

Forum List

Back