Moscow subway station looking absolutely beautiful. Unlike the filthy and dangerous New York City subway.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

^That’s what America used to look like beautiful, luxurious, mysterious, perhaps. That’s what we had in the 1940s 50s.

This is a liberal Democrat thing to do. Recognize the beauty of other cultures. Right that’s what liberalism is all about. Dare I say the word multiculturalism. Of course the anti-Russians stooges who scream “Putin lover” at every chance are totally brain dead.

This is the truth there are no screaming drug addicts on the Russian subway. In the subway station itself looks absolutely beautiful, filled with old paintings and wonderful architecture. We can learn from this in America.

Communism is no longer a thing in Russia. It’s now the Russian Federation.

Meanwhile, in a New York City subway ..

Boston subway

But if we go into the American past and look at the society that our grandparents created, we could be very proud of our black and white grandparents.

From the New York Transit Museum Archives, a 1949 film about daily subway operations.

No graffiti above , Clean wonderful neighborhoods.

Well there you have it those are the facts staring us in the face every day the degradation of America today brought to us by radical feminist , radical LGBT BLM people. We need to go back to our traditions.

Last edited:
16e85817e2174b80341456a0ce930bc8.gif

There’s nothing wrong with recognizing the accomplishments of Russian people. You realize Russian people built that subway.

Show some respect for Russians. And I’m really hoping more Democrats like you can post with substance. Every time you guys have been checked when it comes to the nonsense about white supremacy” .

Ie When your asked about how poor white people feel about getting declined for loans you never respond properly. You just use personal attacks and non-substance posts.

It’s unfortunate to see some of my fellow Democrats turn to anti-Russian racism.

Russians the people who liberated the concentration camp from Nazis, who were trying to eliminate every Jew of the world. That makes Russians pretty liberal.

There’s nothing wrong with recognizing the accomplishments of Russian people. You realize Russian people built that subway.

Show some respect for Russians. And I’m really hoping more Democrats like you can post with substance. Every time you guys have been checked when it comes to the nonsense about white supremacy” .

Ie When your asked about how poor white people feel about getting declined for loans you never respond properly. You just use personal attacks and non-substance posts.

It’s unfortunate to see some of my fellow Democrats turn to anti-Russian racism.

Russians the people who liberated the concentration camp from Nazis, who were trying to eliminate every Jew of the world. That makes Russians pretty liberal.
I seem to remember some years ago watching a film about New york Grand Central railway station and that was also a very fine building.

^That’s what America used to look like beautiful, luxurious, mysterious, perhaps. That’s what we had in the 1940s 50s.

This is a liberal Democrat thing to do. Recognize the beauty of other cultures. Right that’s what liberalism is all about. Dare I say the word multiculturalism. Of course the anti-Russians stooges who scream “Putin lover” at every chance are totally brain dead.

This is the truth there are no screaming drug addicts on the Russian subway. In the subway station itself looks absolutely beautiful, filled with old paintings and wonderful architecture. We can learn from this in America.

AND you are now a commie & dictator lover ?

More likely than not it's lack of money. This is what happens when a country has two or three guys owning more than half the wealth of our nation

SUPPORT THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE, Not there insane leaders.

Wow....hey....um.....where are the diverse skin colors?

This is what it looks like without third world invasion. This is what you can have without entitled blacks. Russia allows immigration. They recently admitted over 3,000 white South African farmers.

Russians really are better than democrats.

He said the whole city was beautiful, clean, and safe. Remember when Russia used to have to resort to a comical level of propaganda to paint the US as a decadent shithole? Now they can just show current footage from our big cities, throw in some pics of tranny reading days, and run clips of our senile president. No propaganda needed.

~~~~~~
Democrats have turned against Russia not Communism. Russia is a totalitarian State run by Oligarchs.

Meanwhile, in a New York City subway ..

Boston subway

Such behavior was unheard of among proud blacks and whites in America in the 1950s. You know our grandparents. What happened to Biden Democrats. Apparently they hate their own ancestors. They think American passed was filled with evil. They hate their own ancestors. What a dump America is today and many regards.

High inflation, out of control, crime, and places like Oakland. Not safe to ride the subway in New York City.

We must remain positive because of our glorious American past. We can have a good future. We need better leadership.

From the New York Transit Museum Archives, a 1949 film about daily subway operations.

Boris Yeltsin was amazed at an ordinary American Supermarket. The abundance shocked him. Today the shelves are bare. They have been looted to nothing. The stores have closed. Or, merchandise is behind locked doors. Our once great cities are derelicts.

Unfortunately the New York Rapid Transit system has become an sewer not only accompanied by the odors but also the material found there.
I have never traveled the Russian system, but I am familar with London and Paris. Each are cleaner and with less noise than in NYC.
In fact the D.C. subway system is also cleaner and have less noise than NYC.

Forum List

Back