Moscow's Chief of General Staff Valery Gerasimov indicates dire concern of an armed rebellion by the Paratroopers (VDV) against the Moscow tsar

I'm sure Putin has all his bases covered at a nice cushy tropical runaway destination when things truly go down the drain. People like him leave don't leave anthing to chance.

I'm sure Putin has all his bases covered at a nice cushy tropical runaway destination when things truly go down the drain. People like him leave don't leave anthing to chance.
He is way beyond that stage . He had an estimated minimum 200million before he left St Petersburg in the mid nineties . I doubt that he has thought about personal wealth in decades .But I bet he thinks every day about the US rape of his country in the nineties when they thought that a complete "take over" was just around the corner . People obsess about money when they have not got enough . His personal earnings just from Gazprom are beyond figuring .

He is way beyond that stage . He had an estimated minimum 200million before he left St Petersburg in the mid nineties . I doubt that he has thought about personal wealth in decades .But I bet he thinks every day about the US rape of his country in the nineties when they thought that a complete "take over" was just around the corner . People obsess about money when they have not got enough . His personal earnings just from Gazprom are beyond figuring .
All this Putin wealth is bollocks!! some people judge others by their own demented standards where money is all that drives them, that was the case under that drunken clown Yeltsin who allowed Western Corporate jackals to loot Russia, Putin stopped them that's why scum like Bill Browder hate him.

Forum List

Back