Most cops may not be eager to confiscate guns

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

This rings pretty true to me. Most LEO's I've ever known are pro-2A. Perhaps in bed wetter districts they may not be, and as far as I'm concerned bed wetters aren't "people" (in any sense of the word even) that are of sound mind anyway. So if the moonbats manage to pass a confiscation law, they'll pretty much be disarming the few sniveling pukes that aren't hoplophobic pieces of shit.

Where I live, we're looking forward to UN Troops bringing us their guns.

My opinion on this is that many if not all of them will do what the politicians they work for tell them too do. For example we can't park a car in our yard without running the risk of being fined 500 dollars. A guy I know was gripping about it so I was curious and I called the pd here and asked them about it. Sure enough, 500 dollars. So I said "whose property is it then?" He said not to ask him, talk to city hall. There you have it.

Legal firearms are a tremendous aid to police.

If guns are illegal, but I have one and clip someone trying to kill me, I'll be damned if I'm going to hang around to wait for the police.

Wri
My opinion on this is that many if not all of them will do what the politicians they work for tell them too do. For example we can't park a car in our yard without running the risk of being fined 500 dollars. A guy I know was gripping about it so I was curious and I called the pd here and asked them about it. Sure enough, 500 dollars. So I said "whose property is it then?" He said not to ask him, talk to city hall. There you have it.
Writing a ticket isn't quite the same as demanding a person's guns. Some will hand them over, some will hide them and eventually, some will begin shooting at those who come to take their property. Cops will die but more citizens will die and every time that happens, the outrage and resistance will grow. I live in a small town and most everyone knows cops by name. They live AMONG US and they know that taking guns from their neighbors will lead to uh, "poor outcomes" for them.

This rings pretty true to me. Most LEO's I've ever known are pro-2A. Perhaps in bed wetter districts they may not be, and as far as I'm concerned bed wetters aren't "people" (in any sense of the word even) that are of sound mind anyway. So if the moonbats manage to pass a confiscation law, they'll pretty much be disarming the few sniveling pukes that aren't hoplophobic pieces of shit.

Where I live, we're looking forward to UN Troops bringing us their guns.

You won't see UN troops. They won't want to die. :auiqs.jpg:

You won't see local police either. They live in the neighborhoods.

• Banned
I get what you're saying, but no one is going to end up in a gun fight over a $500 fine, and libturd cities are more likely to have cops that would be liberal enough to enforce shitty laws. Like the sort of asshole who would shut down a kid's lemonade stand. You find those fucks in Austin, but less often will you find that sort in Bastrop or Marble Falls.

Also a lot of cops don't even know the laws they enforce in a lot of cases. I talked to a Police Chief of a mid size city that was convinced a person with a LTC was committing a crime walking into a liquor store with a weapon. Even after reading the law to him he was convinced he was right. One of those cases where you have to take the ride and get the judge to agree with you.

Look at the cops in places today shutting down churches. And forcing businesses to close. I hope the OP is right but I have my doubts about cops.

• Banned
Look at the cops in places today shutting down churches. And forcing businesses to close. I hope the OP is right but I have my doubts about cops.
Almost exclusively in democrook districts. In GOP districts not so much, which is a point the video stressed.

Parking a car in the yard could put unwanted petroleum products in the water table below.

In 1991 in Virginia a water table affected by one city block that was contaminated by doggie chemicals in the water required a $1 billion dollar cleanup, because the water table was 25 miles square on the map.

The moral of this story is that a little bit of toxic-to-humans contamination can go a long way making a lot of people sick from the poisons it creates in tap water.

Parking a car in the yard could put unwanted petroleum products in the water table below.

In 1991 in Virginia a water table affected by one city block that was contaminated by doggie chemicals in the water required a $1 billion dollar cleanup, because the water table was 25 miles square on the map.

The moral of this story is that a little bit of toxic-to-humans contamination can go a long way making a lot of people sick from the poisons it creates in tap water.
Could.

Forum List

Back