most male jailers are closeted homosexuals

Are most male jailers closeted gays?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shart_attack

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
hangin' with my bro e.coli
Barring any criminal motives—i.e. the smuggling of contraband into jails/ prisons; connections to organized crime; etc.—why else would any man want that job?

There are always going to be some stoolie-ish idiots out there who'll say things like, "Being a jailer is a responsible job which gives someone good pay and benefits for representing his community and assisting its efforts to enforce community, state and/ or federal laws."

But with regard to male jailers most of us know this is rubbish.

Most jailers are clearly closeted homosexuals.

Maybe they just like the idea of being guards. Is the pay good?

See, here we go.

I redirect us back to this statement in the OP:

The Shart said:
There are always going to be some stoolie-ish idiots out there who'll say things like, "Being a jailer is a responsible job which gives someone good pay and benefits for representing his community and assisting its efforts to enforce community, state and/ or federal laws."

And again I say: bullcrap.

There is clearly something psychologically driving most men who want to be jailers.

Maybe some of them were bullied as children.

Like ashy said, some of them may have effeminate penis envy.

But most of them have something afoot with their stated sexualities.

Barring any criminal motives—i.e. the smuggling of contraband into jails/ prisons; connections to organized crime; etc.—why else would any man want that job?

But with regard to male jailers most of us know this is rubbish.

Most jailers are clearly closeted homosexuals.

This is like claims most morticians are necrophiliacs. It's absurd. There may well be more gays in the prison industry than general population, but "most?" No.

No, that assumption is stupid. I'm sure some are of course like any other group in society. Post something proving your assertions or stfu.

Forum List

Back