Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Shawshank Redemption

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Forrest Gump

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
LOTRs and Hobbit movies. Over and over and over. I watched all day yesterday just the Battle of the 5 Armies and Desolation of Smaug. I never tire of them. Ever.

If you like old movies, try to catch Scarlett Street, with EG Robinson.

read an article of the most re-watchable movies.

What movie have you re-watched the most?
What do you like it about it that makes it so re-watchable?

Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Life of Brian
Serenity
The Fifth Element
La Femme Nikita
The Wind and the Lion
El Dorado
Rio Bravo

Off the top of my head.

Jason Bourne trilogy with Matt Damon.

I could relate to Matts character. I liked when he went *against the odds * and proved his innocence - exposing the real bad guys . Great action and suspense . Well written by the writers . Stunt coordinator did a excellent job also.

Damons character was a real survivor .

I am a huge spy - mystery movie fan.

----------

Tombstone

Kurt Russell done well as did Sam Elliott. Scenery and special effects were done with care.

Clint Eastwoods movie - Unforgiven ; beat Tombstone for the Academy Award. Someone had their head screwed on backwards , " Tombstone " was 100 times a better movie ; And with a thousand times a better plot .

Shadow 355

Probably "The Natural". Can't resist the classic story of redemption, overcoming the odds, dreams coming true, I'm just a sucker for all that hokey sentiment. I hate to admit it but that last home run has brought tears to my eyes every time.

Oddly enough, would have to say "The Andromeda Strain" (1971) just caught that the other day about 30 mins in and settled in watching it all. Unlike the miniseries remake I couldn't get into at all, the original is hard science and realistic without the 'fluff' visual special effects that doomed the modern reworking.

Another older one I'll sit and watch beginning to end is "Logan's Run" (1976) damn that was a great movie.

^^^ The film that I am speaking of is not an animated film. Its another film named Lifted. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
You sure.....the Pixar one is pretty cool.
I am not as into animated films like I used to be. I haven't been to see one in almost eight years and the last one that I saw wasn't even one that I wanted to see. I only went because those who I saw it with are who wanted to see it.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

The Godfather…I can click on that movie just about any day of the year at any point in the movie and watch the rest of it.

I have my own list but they are not generally popular like the list - most can agree on those. My unorthodox list consists of:

Peggy Sue Got Married
When A Man Loves A Woman
Prelude To A Kiss
War of the Roses
Dangerous Liaisons
Knocked Up
Witches of Eastwick

For me it would have to be a Christmas season movie and so I have two: (1) Miracle on 34th Street (1947) and (2) Christmas Story.

But whenever TCM shows Ruggles of Red Gap (1935), I usually record and watch it.

Forum List

Back