Most US adults support IDF Gaza offensive to beat Hamas, free hostages - poll

Do the American people support the Zionist's military slaughtering Palestinian civilians in the thousands?
1700850766324.png

Yes. Had it been carpet bombing that is a small number.

Now given that....your sources of the numbers??? The enemy??? Why should I believe you?
Exactly. if the Israels had the inhumane, barbaric nature of the Muslim terrorists, all 2 million of the Palestinians would have been wiped out in a massive bombing campaign. That the casualties are only 1% of the population is a testament to the Jews’ commitment to limiting the number of civilian casualties..

Is the slaughter of 20,000 palestinian civilians that includes 7000 children meet your Americans standard of trying to limit deaths?

I think you've just nailed it down for yourself Lisa. It's pretty much what I've expected of you for a long time on this board!
Clearly that level of death meets your standards or you would have noted that Hamas using civilians as human shields makes it impossible to attack Hamas without civilians being caught in the crossfire. No other military has ever worked harder to avoid civilian casualties, than the IDF, and no target that might cause civilian casualties can be hit unless an armey of IDF lawyers first finds it is legal under the laws of armed conflict.

Muslim savages who stick Jewish babies in ovens to cook them to death are not “Freedom Fighters,“ and anyone who calls them that is driven by Jew-hatred.
That absurd Fake News was exposed long ago . Have you been napping ?

Nearly the whole world opposes Hamas. including many of those who are distressed by the civilian casualties.
Here is our Troll from the Nazi Kyiv conflict .
The guy who never once posted info but regularly told us about the UAF capturing abandoned villages with a few flattend houses at a price of thousands killed.
Now he gives us a toomuchbooze opinion after sampling eight billion people .
And still getting it totally wrong

Also, sorry I meant to respond to that nut job Luiza. But you are 100% correct, Americans overwhelmingly support Israel.
Lovely Luiza the nut job is always delighted to respond to low calibre racists like yourself .

Seems Israel is now in desperate economic and financial hardship following their now failed False Flag .
Their plans for genocide masked a Victim support plan based on faked burnings/ rape and torture . These are exposed , save to Deniers like yourself . .

Bit of a Troll aren't you Loudly ?

The Poll is asking a loaded question. How about?

Do the American people support the Zionist's military slaughtering Palestinian civilians in the thousands?

Does the rest of the world support it?
There is no Zionist military “slaughtering” or Palestinian civilians.

As in any war, innocent civilians are dying.

But let’s properly assign blame. The Hama ls scumbag cowards are intentionally trying to hide behind those very civilians. There’s no way Israel can do anything to root out those terrorist pussies without also (sadly) causing civilian casualties.

I know it rankles you anti Semites, but Israwlnis under no obligation to just take the depraved actions of Hamas.

Zionists open fire at Palestinian Civilians Despite Ceasefire.

It was predictable.

The Zionist regime's plan has always been to steal all of Palestinian land. They won't rest until they've accomplished complete ethnic cleansing!

Forum List

Back