Mother changes diaper in middle of restaurant. Asked to leave. Files complaint

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Some people are just animals.

Mom complains after restaurant kicks her out for changing diaper at table - Parents - TODAY.com

Aug. 12, 2014 at 3:45 PM ET

A Texas woman has filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau after the staff of a pizzeria reportedly kicked her out for changing her baby’s diaper on a chair in the middle of the restaurant.

In the report filed Thursday, Miranda Sowers informed the Houston branch of the BBB that she and her three daughters, including a 3-month-old, had visited Brothers Pizza Express in Spring, Texas.

“When I asked about a changing table in the restroom, the girl working there was very rude about it,” reads a portion of Sowers’ customer-service report. “Therefore I laid out my changing pad on a chair and changed her diaper in the restaurant. I blocked anyone from seeing what was going on. When they brought my food, they asked me to leave for changing a diaper.”

^^^ Why should everyone else in the place have to pay because one person decided to be rude to the woman with the baby? The woman still could have gone to the ladies room.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

• Banned
^^^ Why should everyone else in the place have to pay because one person decided to be rude to the woman with the baby? The woman still could have gone to the ladies room.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Hell - we don't even know that anyone was rude to the mother. More likely she just invented that story. Next thing people will demand the "right" to piss on the floor in a restaurant.

Mom complains after restaurant kicks her out for changing diaper at table - Parents - TODAY.com

A Texas woman has filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau after the staff of a pizzeria reportedly kicked her out for changing her baby’s diaper on a chair in the middle of the restaurant.

In the report filed Thursday, Miranda Sowers informed the Houston branch of the BBB that she and her three daughters, including a 3-month-old, had visited Brothers Pizza Express in Spring, Texas.

“When I asked about a changing table in the restroom, the girl working there was very rude about it,” reads a portion of Sowers’ customer-service report. “Therefore I laid out my changing pad on a chair and changed her diaper in the restaurant. I blocked anyone from seeing what was going on. When they brought my food, they asked me to leave for changing a diaper.”

Today people think that they should be able to do whatever they want. When I had to change my kids, most places didn't have changing tables, I did it on the floor in the bathroom using a mat I brought with me. What kind of idiot thinks it's okay to change diapers where people eat?

Hell - we don't even know that anyone was rude to the mother. More likely she just invented that story. Next thing people will demand the "right" to piss on the floor in a restaurant.
I wouldn't be surprised if the story was made up. People will do anything to get their 15 minutes.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Woman COULD have just gone outside to change her babies diaper.

Who want's to smell nasty, formula baby sh*t in a restaurant?

Today people think that they should be able to do whatever they want. When I had to change my kids, most places didn't have changing tables, I did it on the floor in the bathroom using a mat I brought with me. What kind of idiot thinks it's okay to change diapers where people eat?

Its a sanitary issue, no doubt about it.

Maybe no one else could see it, but probably some could smell it, and I guarantee you that would instantly destroy your appetite.

Definitely rude, and you have to wonder why she didn't see how offensive that could be to everyone else.

Some people would have no problem with a woman publicly breastfeeding, some would.
But I don't know of anyone who would want to smell baby crap while they are trying to eat.

When I am in Montréal restaurant a lady she breast feed the baby. I don't see nothing wrong with this and nobody there complain about it

Breast feeding and exposing urine and feces to the eating area are two different things.

A Better Business Bureau complaint versus a health department violation. Sounds like mom should have gone out to her car and changed it there.

Oh, I am pretty sure that if the woman was black, Asclepias would be screaming racism.

That is unsanitary. I wouldnt have a problem with a woman breastfeeding but waste is something entirely different.

Even if she were black, Asclepias?

Wouldn't it be the white restaurant owner's fault, then?

Might it be even be George W. Bush's????? :badgrin:

I didnt read the link. I assumed the woman was Black considering the person that started the thread so no. How would it be the owners fault just because the person was Black? Changing a baby in a restaurant is nasty no matter what color the person is.

Asclepias said:
I didnt read the link. I assumed the woman was Black considering the person that started the thread so no. How would it be the owners fault just because the person was Black? Changing a baby in a restaurant is nasty no matter what color the person is.

Because white restaurant owners are out to get the bruthas, maybe???

Oh, I am pretty sure that if the woman was black, Asclepias would be screaming racism.

On what grounds would I do that?

We all often wonder the exact same thing — but you always seem to find a way to do it, man.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back