Mother changes diaper in middle of restaurant. Asked to leave. Files complaint

Was she living in a freaking barn? Nobody want's to smell baby shit while they are eating a pizza. Change it in the car or find a bathroom.

In fairness, maybe the pizza isn't that good. :eusa_angel:

Maybe she was doing a public service.

or this post is just full of diaper doo.

Last edited:
Some people are just animals.

Mom complains after restaurant kicks her out for changing diaper at table - Parents - TODAY.com

Aug. 12, 2014 at 3:45 PM ET

A Texas woman has filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau after the staff of a pizzeria reportedly kicked her out for changing her baby’s diaper on a chair in the middle of the restaurant.

In the report filed Thursday, Miranda Sowers informed the Houston branch of the BBB that she and her three daughters, including a 3-month-old, had visited Brothers Pizza Express in Spring, Texas.

“When I asked about a changing table in the restroom, the girl working there was very rude about it,” reads a portion of Sowers’ customer-service report. “Therefore I laid out my changing pad on a chair and changed her diaper in the restaurant. I blocked anyone from seeing what was going on. When they brought my food, they asked me to leave for changing a diaper.”

So, if she was there with 2 kids and a disabled adult, would she have changed the disabled adults diaper at the table, since she said she did not feel like taking her other two kids out to the car because it was an inconvenience to do so?

Not to mention, I've seen other mothers, squat against the restroom wall ( not in a stall, although I know moms who do put the seat down and do the same), put the pad on their thighs and quick change baby in the restroom without a baby changing station.

This woman was wrong.

She should have got up off her fat ass and checked to see.if there was a changing table in the bathroom. If not, go out to your car. We did that once when driving down to Florida. If she can't handle that, eat at home like most others do when you have a 3 month old.

She should have got up off her fat ass and checked to see.if there was a changing table in the bathroom. If not, go out to your car. We did that once when driving down to Florida. If she can't handle that, eat at home like most others do when you have a 3 month old.

She said it was too inconvenient to go to her car, :doubt: and there was no changing station in the bathroom.

CaféAuLait;9627576 said:

She said it was too inconvenient to go to her car, :doubt: and there was no changing station in the bathroom.

Thanks, I didn't want to read the entire article as just the small piece I read was infuriating enough. Having two kids myself, nothing is convenient when you are dealing with them in public. We never try to go out with both kids if we are alone, they are just too much to deal with.

Forum List

Back