Mother forces her seven-year-old To steal a purse while her group skips out on a 500$ bill at restaurant

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

This is despicable behavior. Imagine what it was like for the server who busted her rear end to serve this group of 13 people 5 adults and 8 children. The hell is a matter with these people. I’ll tell you what it is. They are entitled. They think that they deserve this free meal. What is the disgrace the adults are to America and their ancestors… they need to seek forgiveness from God , from the restaurant, from the server and they need to do better.

IMG_2829.jpeg

IMG_2828.jpeg

Not only no tip for the hard-working server, but these folks bailed out on the bill. In some regard the left wing is to blame for this..the radical left BLM and antifa for all the garbage they spew. We need to do better in this country.

Last edited:
They must have ordered a lot of food to go. They were hungry, but there is a food bank where you can get free food that you have to cook at home. Food banks are "EAGER" to give everyone free food; especially where kids are concerned. There is also food stamps this couple should have considered. Pride comes before the fall.

Poor kid being made to steal. Teaching a kid to steal sows a seed of thievery into their innocence. The kid will always steal once that seed is sown into them. We will pray for this kid.

Looks like the mother has had to be at home for many years caring for the little girl and for another baby she's holding. She may have had to remain out of the workforce to take care of the kids. She has not been able to make any money.

She just needed to be made aware of other options. Food for everyone seems to be her biggest problem. Food is free if she'd just ask for help. At the end of the day the lady is still helping God care for his small children on a daily basis. They need prayer and help.

Last edited:

This is despicable behavior. Imagine what it was like for the server who busted her rear end to serve this group of 13 people 5 adults and 8 children. The hell is a matter with these people. I’ll tell you what it is. They are entitled. They think that they deserve this free meal. What is the disgrace the adults are to America and their ancestors… they need to seek forgiveness from God , from the restaurant, from the server and they need to do better.

View attachment 968009

View attachment 968010

Not only no tip for the hard-working server, but these folks bailed out on the bill. In some regard the left wing is to blame for this..the radical left BLM and antifa for all the garbage they spew. We need to do better in this country.

Those Amish folks sure are crafty .....those tans must be from working out in the fields all day

It’s all white people’s fault, doncha’ know

Where is IM2 when we really need him to remind us about our white ptivilage?

Last edited:
Looks like the mother has had to be at home for many years caring for the little girl and for another baby she's holding. She may have had to remain out of the workforce to take care of the kids. She has not been able to make any money.

She just needed to be made aware of other options. Food for everyone seems to be her biggest problem. Food is free if she'd just ask for help. At the end of the day the lady is still helping God care for his small children on a daily basis. They need prayer and help.
It’s a very unfortunate situation. Here’s the thing that somebody who is traveled to very poor areas of the world such as the slums of Bangkok, and in Cambodia where I have witnessed the most brutal poverty, one could imagine. But these very people that I have seen in these countries would never fathom to try to steal. They are motivated by the Buddhist religion by a cold of honor and integrity that is lacking among the woman shown in the video and her brother.

Now I’m not perfect. I’m a sinner. I have made mistakes. One time over 15 years ago when I was younger, I stole a wallet from a bon ton…I was around 19. It wasn’t somebody’s wallet, but it was for sale at the store. I always felt quite bad about that. It was the one time I did a theft. I asked forgiveness from God ….had a talk with a priest four years ago about the incident.

So I certainly believe in forgiveness and giving criminals or people who commit a crime the chance to redeem themselves. Now, do you think that this was the first time this woman had her daughter steal something for her or the first time that her brother decided to leave a huge massive bill unpaid for at a restaurant? Regardless of whether that answer is yes or no we can hope that these people can seek forgiveness and try to contribute money to their community or donate in someway.

I also believe it is fair to say that modern day left-wing radical politics and influence from BLM are influencing people to commit these acts where they tell their daughter to steal a purse or leave a $500 bill unpaid for. In fact, various reporting shows non-tipping at restaurants is at a record high. That man in the video not only did not leave a tip He skipped out on a massive $500 bill.

Last edited:
It’s all white people’s fault, doncha’ know

Where is IM2 when we really need him to remind us that it’s all our fault?
It’s that type of attitude from the media and Hollywood where white People are blamed for everything, that’s literally the ideology of critical race theory that white people are at fault for all the problems that Black people face in America. Of course it’s completely insane as both black and white people in history owned slaves.

Of course we have openly heard BLM leaders say “looting is a form of reparations”. They said this during the George Floyd riots.

So that type of theft that we saw from the black couple in the video above it very well could’ve been motivated by that type of blm ideology. Perhaps not tho ….what has already been proven of course and with common sense, we understand that a portion of Black people do believe that they are entitled to free money through things called reparations, or stealing.

It’s that type of attitude from the media and Hollywood where white People are blamed for everything, that’s literally the ideology of critical race theory that white people are at fault for all the problems that Black people face in America. Of course it’s completely insane as both black and white people in
history owned slaves.

Of course we have openly heard BLM leaders say, luting as a form of reparations. So that type of fact that we saw from the black couple in the video above and very well could’ve been motivated by that type of ideology. Perhaps not what it has already been proven, of course, and with common sense, we understand that a portion of Black people, do believe that they are entitled to free money through things called reparations, or stealing.
For at least 50% of black Americans the whole point of citizenship is to live off of and profit from white guilt

For at least 50% of black Americans the whole point of citizenship is to live off of and profit from white guilt
Do you think the number is that High? I believe my friend that it is the media and Hollywood hyping up these ridiculous racial divisive ideas. Things like “white privilege” which is really an evil thing to say the idea that somebody is born privileged in 2024 in America based on their skin color, they even think that homeless whites or physically disabled whites are privileged. Some Democrats hold these left-wing ideologies and expect people to take them seriously. It’s complete insanity.

But I believe the problem is not black folks I think that a small portion of black Americans believe in radical left-wing ideology like that they deserve reparations for slavery in America. In reality throughout history, Black people like white people engaged in the slave trade, and owned slaves.

I can look at the statistics we all can blacks are about 13% of the population but commit something like 40% of violent crimes, and they are 26% of all arrests… I’ve also talked about where white people in general struggle, but interestingly enough, the radical left-wing never calls me a racist for saying that. So the radical left our hypocrites and they make things up about people when it comes to conversations like this.

The African-American scholar, the late Walter Williams discussed these various issues. He pointed out how strong and faith-based the black community was throughout American history. And that only in the modern era have we seen the high crime rate among the black Americans. I believe that these recent struggles of black Americans are influenced by our media and Hollywood, who divide us by race who engage in ridiculous ideologies such as white privilege or the 400 years of slave argument, or other BLM ideologies.

The lady seems to be a good mother who is making a few bad choices and using her daughter to do so. All of that can be remedied over time.

The mother's main problem is food. Food food food... She needs food three times a day for 3-4 people every single day. Her baby is still too young for school, so she is trapped at home as a babysitter and cannot work. She needs to be made aware of places where she can get free food to feed the kids three times a day. She needs help.

The lady seems to be a good mother who is making a few bad choices and using her daughter to do so. All of that can be remedied over time.

The mother's main problem is food. Food food food... She needs food three times a day for 3-4 people every single day. Her baby is still too young for school, so she is trapped at home as a babysitter and cannot work. She needs to be made aware of places where she can get free food to feed the kids three times a day. She needs help.
Well, some of this could be the case but also if somebody is poor, they’re not going to go out to an expensive restaurant. And I know poor people in Third World countries they would never imagine stealing something. So blaming things like poverty is not always the way forward in my opinion.

I was previously on food stamps years ago, and I took myself off of them after a relatively short period of time. I would always try and use the food stamps for healthy productive food.

By the way, we have a whole Nother can of worms here and that is not only the theft of service, but the black lady telling her daughter to steal a purse.

I don’t know what the income level is of the lady and her brother in the video… some people steal for the thrill of it. They have the money and they steal for the thrill of it or maybe they’re just very cheap and they just don’t wanna pay.

There’s a lot of young black Christian men and women who are poor, but who would not steal because they are motivated by the values of our Lord Jesus. And this is something to admire tremendously. They are working and studying hard every day for a better future.

Maybe that young black mother needs to start going to church and maybe if she’s already going to church on Sundays listen to the messages more closely. She made a big big mistake but she can certainly redeem herself.

Well, some of this could be the case but also if somebody is poor, they’re not going to go out to an expensive restaurant. And I know poor people in Third World countries they would never imagine stealing something. So blaming things like poverty is not always the way forward in my opinion.

I was previously on food stamps years ago, and I took myself off of them after a relatively short period of time. I would always try and use the food stamps for healthy productive food.

By the way, we have a whole Nother can of worms here and that is not only the theft of service, but the black lady telling her daughter to steal a purse.

I don’t know what the income level is of the lady and her brother in the video… some people steal for the thrill of it. They have the money and they steal for the thrill of it or maybe they’re just very cheap and they just don’t wanna pay.

There’s a lot of young black Christian men and women who are poor, but who would not steal because they are motivated by the values of our Lord Jesus. And this is something to admire tremendously. They are working and studying hard every day for a better future.

Maybe that young black mother needs to start going to church and maybe if she’s already going to church on Sundays listen to the messages more closely. She made a big big mistake but she can certainly redeem herself.
The purse stealing has already been addressed as it led to the mother's arrest. However understand that no one wants to raise those kids of hers. She is back at home with the same problem: food for food.

Do you think the number is that High? I believe my friend that it is the media and Hollywood hyping up these ridiculous racial divisive ideas. Things like “white privilege” which is really an evil thing to say the idea that somebody is born privileged in 2024 in America based on their skin color, they even think that homeless whites or physically disabled whites are privileged. Some Democrats hold these left-wing ideologies and expect people to take them seriously. It’s complete insanity.

But I believe the problem is not black folks I think that a small portion of black Americans believe in radical left-wing ideology like that they deserve reparations for slavery in America. In reality throughout history, Black people like white people engaged in the slave trade, and owned slaves.

I can look at the statistics we all can blacks are about 13% of the population but commit something like 40% of violent crimes, and they are 26% of all arrests… I’ve also talked about where white people in general struggle, but interestingly enough, the radical left-wing never calls me a racist for saying that. So the radical left our hypocrites and they make things up about people when it comes to conversations like this.

The African-American scholar, the late Walter Williams discussed these various issues. He pointed out how strong and faith-based the black community was throughout American history. And that only in the modern era have we seen the high crime rate among the black Americans. I believe that these recent struggles of black Americans are influenced by our media and Hollywood, who divide us by race who engage in ridiculous ideologies such as white privilege or the 400 years of slave argument, or other BLM ideologies.
I think the number of black people being influenced by the white privilege meme is quite high

And the lie is solidly over represented by influential blacks in the media and on forums like this

Why do so many Negroes behave that way?
okay so let's play your game and race-bait. You most likely have no idea what's going on in the black community with white females. As they are lot lizards in every single section 8 all black apartment complexes. Selling their bodies for drugs, and the black men are their pimps. Good question, why do they do that?

Forum List

Back