Mother Shoots Both of her Teen Daughters described as a "Nice Person"

Texas mother fatally shoots 2 daughters; police kill her

35A70A8C00000578-3659694-image-a-5_1466862722771.jpg

Notice in the video they managed to talk to a good friend, talk about how awesome she was and how she was a good person.

The media in the US always seem to attach humanity to the most HEINOUS acts by white people and when they discuss blacks they never had humanity to begin with.
Crimes like this generally come from some sudden break with reality. When it's a black person there is a long list over years exhibiting increasingly animalistic behavior.

Because as I said: When white people commit the WORSE crimes ever they still given humanity. When black people commit ANY CRIME white people describe the perp as NEVER having humanity.

Thats how racism and bigotry works. Your bad behavior is excusable...."Mental breaks with Reality"....Mental Illness....Etc etc
. In some small circles, you are probably right, but for the majority being involved you are wrong.

And the news media is just a "small circle". o_O

Notice in the video they managed to talk to a good friend, talk about how awesome she was and how she was a good person.

The media in the US always seem to attach humanity to the most HEINOUS acts by white people and when they discuss blacks they never had humanity to begin with.
There are hundreds of murders in the inner city every week and the "msm" don't even mention them. Why do whites make the news and them blacks get a pass? Why are you such a pissed off negro? Clean up your own house fucktard.

There are hundreds of murders in the inner city every week and the "msm" don't even mention them. Why do whites make the news and them blacks get a pass? Why are you such a pissed off negro? Clean up your own house fucktard.

See? In a thread where the mother blew her own daughters away and had a stand off with the police this faggot runs in and goes "What about the AWFUL black people tho?" Did you wear boots to step over those 3 dead bodies just to whine? Clean up your house dumbass and try not to trip over the bodies when you stomp out

See? In a thread where the mother blew her own daughters away and had a stand off with the police this faggot runs in and goes "What about the AWFUL black people tho?" Did you wear boots to step over those 3 dead bodies just to whine? Clean up your house dumbass and try not to trip over the bodies when you stomp out
YOU brought up the black people in the opening whine fest known as an op. Reap what you sow ya racist faggot

YOU brought up the black people in the opening whine fest known as an op. Reap what you sow ya racist faggot
I can certainly understand you wanting to deflect.

I brought up a lot of shit and all you saw was tunnel vision on black people like always. Dont trip on your way out of your super clean house:thup:

I brought up a lot of shit and all you saw was tunnel vision on black people like always. Dont trip on your way out of your super clean house:thup:
This story is old and has already been covered on USMB. The only thing new worthy of discussion that you brought up is your racism.

You understand nothing carpet muncher.

Just as I can certainly understand you going to personal attacks to cover for your lack of intelligent content.

Just as I can certainly understand you going to personal attacks to cover for your lack of intelligent content.
Says the cvnt who has used my past as a means to attack personally many times.

Fuck off dyke

This story is old and has already been covered on USMB. The only thing new worthy of discussion that you brought up is your racism.

So, now you've revealed your real reason for being here. You want me to move on so you'll say anything to do it. Way to clean up your immaculate home you dumb fucker.

If you arent part of the people I'm referring to then why you in here crying like I insulted you? The answer is clear by your actions. Throw a rock and the hit dog will holler.

Holler some more

So, now you've revealed your real reason for being here. You want me to move on so you'll say anything to do it. Way to clean up your immaculate home you dumb fucker.

If you arent part of the people I'm referring to then why you in here crying like I insulted you? The answer is clear by your actions. Throw a rock and the hit dog will holler.

Holler some more
Irony

HEINOUS acts by white people

You brought up race did you not? In fact probably about half of your threads boil down to race, racist accusations or race baiting.

Yes I did. Are you confused? This is about how white people are given humanity even in light of the worse shit and blacks arent afforded the same.

Look at the second video. About a 2 min infomercial about how awesome the killer was. Are you still confused?

You brought up race did you not? In fact probably about half of your threads boil down to race, racist accusations or race baiting.

Yes I did. Are you confused? This is about how white people are given humanity even in light of the worse shit and blacks arent afforded the same.

Look at the second video. About a 2 min infomercial about how awesome the killer was. Are you still confused?
Confused? No

Are you obsessed with race? Yes

Just look at your newest thread about the woman & equal pay. You inserted the name "oreo" into the title. Why? What does her blackness level have to do with the story? Nothing of course, you're just a racist pos

Confused? No

Are you obsessed with race? Yes

Just look at your newest thread about the woman & equal pay. You inserted the name "oreo" into the title. Why? What does her blackness level have to do with the story? Nothing of course, you're just a racist pos

Yes you figured it out. I'm pro-black and I speak on my race and experiences. Sherlock Holmes here has figured it out.

I inserted Oreo in the title because thats what she is. Why does her blackness level have to do with the story? Because I just made it part of it.

Dont like it? You got other threads to choose from unless you want to defend her blackness :badgrin:

Forum List

Back