Mother Shoots Both of her Teen Daughters described as a "Nice Person"

I didn't know their was another thread but that's not my point and I doubt their opinion matches mine.

Also 2A for fucks sake this isn't about fucking guns you maniac. Sheesh.

Lol "another" thread ?
Dude, there are at least a half dozen now !

That hold the same opinion as I do? I doubt it but willing to hear you out. Which one?

I've
I didn't know their was another thread but that's not my point and I doubt their opinion matches mine.

Also 2A for fucks sake this isn't about fucking guns you maniac. Sheesh.

Lol "another" thread ?
Dude, there are at least a half dozen now !

That hold the same opinion as I do? I doubt it but willing to hear you out. Which one?

Sorry, I'm not going to wade through all of it now.

Thank god this wasn't a gun crime, or the black president would probably have something to say and the NRA would have to make up excuses.

Texas mother fatally shoots 2 daughters; police kill her

35A70A8C00000578-3659694-image-a-5_1466862722771.jpg

Notice in the video they managed to talk to a good friend, talk about how awesome she was and how she was a good person.

The media in the US always seem to attach humanity to the most HEINOUS acts by white people and when they discuss blacks they never had humanity to begin with.
Crimes like this generally come from some sudden break with reality. When it's a black person there is a long list over years exhibiting increasingly animalistic behavior.

Notice in the video they managed to talk to a good friend, talk about how awesome she was and how she was a good person.

The media in the US always seem to attach humanity to the most HEINOUS acts by white people and when they discuss blacks they never had humanity to begin with.
Crimes like this generally come from some sudden break with reality. When it's a black person there is a long list over years exhibiting increasingly animalistic behavior.

Because as I said: When white people commit the WORSE crimes ever they still given humanity. When black people commit ANY CRIME white people describe the perp as NEVER having humanity.

Thats how racism and bigotry works. Your bad behavior is excusable...."Mental breaks with Reality"....Mental Illness....Etc etc

Thank god this wasn't a gun crime, or the black president would probably have something to say and the NRA would have to make up excuses.

It allows us to avoid the conversation as to what a sick soceity we inhabit and support through our collective inaction.

Proves the op's comment in his opening post.
Sorry country Beckey having "relations" with cats has made you exceedingly stupid...

How many threads on this now.....don't you guys have another toddler shoots mother thread you can start...at least those are different......

How many gun murders were there in 2014.....

How many guns are there in private hands in the United States...

How many times a year are guns used to stop violent criminal attack and save lives....

How many of the killers who used guns had felony convitcions......90%...

So how many murders each year are committed by women like this...

About 813.....

Out of how many people in the country...

And how many guns...

How relevant is this thread to actual gun use in the United States...

it has no relevance....
Wait....you aren't getting a tingle off of THIS shooting? Why not? You do every other one.

Here we go....this was a victory for gun control....14 people murdered and not one gun was used to do it.....

Thane man kills 14 of own family members in cold blood, hangs himself

HE semi-urban village of Kasarwadavli, on the fringes of Thane city and a little over 45 km from Mumbai, woke up on Sunday to the gruesome news of 14 murders in a family. Hasnain Warekar, 35, employed at a financial services firm in Navi Mumbai, had allegedly slit the throats of his family members, including his wife, parents, sisters, and seven children, apart from his own three-month-old daughter, before hanging himself.

One sister survived the murderous spree, her account to investigators now critical to the police’s reconstruction of what happened in the Warekar home between 2 and 2.30 am Sunday.

Police suspect Hasnain sedated his family members before slitting their throats.

He had earlier invited his three married sisters over for dinner. Police have not found any motive for the murders so far, though they are looking at a possible property dispute.

Yes.....a great victory for gun control was shown with these murders....
See? Was it good for you?

How many threads on this now.....don't you guys have another toddler shoots mother thread you can start...at least those are different......

How many times a year are guns used to stop violent criminal attack and save lives....

About 813.....

And how many guns...

it has no relevance....
Wait....you aren't getting a tingle off of THIS shooting? Why not? You do every other one.
You know why stop playing....

About 813.....

And how many guns...

it has no relevance....

Do you read the anti gun posts.....they are the ones bringing up sex and guns and masturbating with guns.....they really need help.....

Because as I said: When white people commit the WORSE crimes ever they still given humanity. When black people commit ANY CRIME white people describe the perp as NEVER having humanity.

Thats how racism and bigotry works. Your bad behavior is excusable...."Mental breaks with Reality"....Mental Illness....Etc etc
. In some small circles, you are probably right, but for the majority being involved you are wrong.

I guess she played her woman's right to choose card.
. I wouldn't be surprised if their isn't some radical libs out there these days, who would try and mount a defense for a women that would do such a thing. I mean nothing surprises me anymore.

Forum List

Back