Mothers Against Greg Abbot. yep that's MAGA, a group of Texas women who won't stop till they dump Greg Abbot.

Do you really think Texas is ready to go full blown Marxist under the Fake Mexican , Beto?

Maybe they are, but I think even the traditionally Far Left Rio Grande Valley is tired of the porous Biden "border" and the huge amount of human trafficking in their communities.

Do you really think Texas is ready to go full blown Marxist under the Fake Mexican , Beto?

Maybe they are, but I think even the traditionally Far Left Rio Grande Valley is tired of the porous Biden "border" and the huge amount of human trafficking in their communities.
Another off topic wizard spews.

Full blown Marxist? That's a pretty dumb remark, isn't it?

Another Bad Breath NAZI comment. The 1st ad got to you. Powerful enough stuff can make a MAGAtard go beserk.
I didn't bother seeing any of the ads. Just knowing these are soros backed communist front groups is enough. How do I know? This is typical soros.

Nazis are better than democrats. Again it's a proven fact.

You think they will burn things down? That is the way to get attention and victim hood.
You've been watching too much hannity. What rational reason do you have to believe Texas mothers would burn anything except the occasional pot of beans?

Forum List

Back