Motorcycle rider crashes and gets shot by his own gun. repeal the 2nd amendment!

Sounds like he outdraw ed himself! But, I understand why he needed the gun. It is kind of hard to look like a bad ass while driving a 1984 Honda. Then again, carrying a .22 doesn't help much either.

• Banned
The pro-gun movement held rallies over the weekend. You may not have heard about it, because NO ONE showed up. The NRA only have 3% of the country on their side. Time for Congress to act and pass universal background checks!

The pro-gun movement held rallies over the weekend. You may not have heard about it, because NO ONE showed up. The NRA only have 3% of the country on their side. Time for Congress to act and pass universal background checks!
We already have universal background checks.

Unless you are in a situation where danger is imminent, there is no need to carry with one in the chamber, or with the hammer down on a live round in the case of a revolver.

..I thought in some states you can gift a firearm without having to go through a retailer for a check
is that not true?
..what if your relative dies and you take any firearms they had? no one knows about that, do they?

False, and you know it.
You lie. Every gun store here requires a bg check unless you have a CHL and then you've already been looked at by the FBI.

I thought in some states you can gift a firearm without having to go through a retailer for a check
is that not true?
what if your relative dies and you take any firearms they had? no one knows about that, do they?
No They don't. The gov doesn't allow private citizens access to the database.

The vast majority of those who attended the 2 p.m. rally were “Three Percenters,” a national group named for the approximately 3 percent of colonists who took up arms to fight the British in the American Revolution

I thought in some states you can gift a firearm without having to go through a retailer for a check
is that not true?
what if your relative dies and you take any firearms they had? no one knows about that, do they?
No They don't. The gov doesn't allow private citizens access to the database.
no --they don't need to go through a retailer?

False, and you know it.
You lie. Every gun store here requires a bg check unless you have a CHL and then you've already been looked at by the FBI.

i will sell you a Russian Mosin Nagant Rifle for $150, and I will not do a background check on you, and I will not have broken any law. You don't strike me as being so under educated that you did not know this.

That was not my experience in Carson City where quite a few people showed up, and the overwhelming number of passers by on the street were very supportive. You don't like the COTUS, feel free to skedaddle.

Forum List

Back