Motorcycle rider crashes and gets shot by his own gun. repeal the 2nd amendment!

..my co-worker got a load of weapons from some relative when he died...I don't know and didn't ask what the status was on checks

The pro-gun movement held rallies over the weekend. You may not have heard about it, because NO ONE showed up. The NRA only have 3% of the country on their side. Time for Congress to act and pass universal background checks!
We already have universal background checks.

False, and you know it.
You lie. Every gun store here requires a bg check unless you have a CHL and then you've already been looked at by the FBI.

i will sell you a Russian Mosin Nagant Rifle for $150, and I will not do a background check on you, and I will not have broken any law. You don't strike me as being so under educated that you did not know this.

Sounds kind of cheap. You steal it?

The pro-gun movement held rallies over the weekend. You may not have heard about it, because NO ONE showed up. The NRA only have 3% of the country on their side. Time for Congress to act and pass universal background checks!

False, and you know it.
You lie. Every gun store here requires a bg check unless you have a CHL and then you've already been looked at by the FBI.

i will sell you a Russian Mosin Nagant Rifle for $150, and I will not do a background check on you, and I will not have broken any law. You don't strike me as being so under educated that you did not know this.

How would you enforce a requirement for a background check for a private sale, gift, or inheritance?

Personally I won't sell a gun to a private person unless I know then extremely well because you have no idea who they are,

False, and you know it.

You can buy them all day long from Bud's Gun Shop for $139. I am surprised that you don't know that. You buy your weapons from street gangsters?

Personally I won't sell a gun to a private person unless I know then extremely well because you have no idea who they are,

Yup. The only people my friends sell gun to are each other!

False, and you know it.

How would you enforce a requirement for a background check for a private sale, gift, or inheritance?
very simple
..when our old babysitter died, they came right away to get the car she owed on
it was registered ....as soon as she died, they were right there to get it

False, and you know it.

You can buy them all day long from Bud's Gun Shop for $139. I am surprised that you don't know that. You buy your weapons from street gangsters?
Even for you this is a poor attempt at trolling.

False, and you know it.

very simple

You'll not see firearms registration here on any widespread basis in this lifetime.

False, and you know it.

Even for you this is a poor attempt at trolling.

You are breaking my heart, Mike.

Now, repeat after me: "I promise not to post obviously false information about background checks on the internet".

False, and you know it.

very simple

You'll not see firearms registration here on any widespread basis in this lifetime.
you asked how it could be done...obviously it can be done easily

very simple

you asked how it could be done...obviously it can be done easily

Something that is not permitted is not "done easily".

The motorcycle was heard to say "good, this idiot can't drive anyway it's about time someone put a slug in his ass, thank you gun."

Friday is the National Day of Action Against Gun Violence in Schools. Wear orange. Write Congress. Demand an end to gun violence.

Forum List

Back