Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

Go by this report.

Trump administration has offered active-duty military forces ...

View attachment 986373
The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › ... › Military

May 30, 2020 — Gov. Tim Walz (D) acknowledged the offer as he announced that he was mobilizing the entire Minnesota National Guard. He did so after several ...
Yes, I read it. Not sure if you did. Your quote that you provided specifically says that Walz was the one mobilizing the Minnesota National Guard and not Trump. Therefore, we have already established that Trump lied.

Nothing in the article changes anything about Trump's lie.

bob, the big bag of big Mac just repeated this lie two days ago. It’s a four year-old lie that he keeps repeating. That’s what makes it current. And specific to this thread. Which is about his lies.

Trump administration has offered active-duty military forces ...​

1722275790463.png
The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › ... › Military

May 30, 2020 — Gov. Tim Walz (D) acknowledged the offer as he announced that he was mobilizing the entire Minnesota National Guard. He did so after several ...

Yes, I read it. Not sure if you did. Your quote that you provided specifically says that Walz was the one mobilizing the Minnesota National Guard and not Trump. Therefore, we have already established that Trump lied.

Nothing in the article changes anything about Trump's lie.
Where does it claim the active forces were not Guard forces?

This is not about lying at all. It is about who did what and Trump did offer to order the army.

Where does it claim the active forces were not Guard forces?

This is not about lying at all. It is about who did what and Trump did offer to order the army.
There's a significant difference between active duty military and national guard.

Yes, it is lying about it.

One, Trump said that Walz didn't order the National Guard, but he did.

Two, Trump said he did order the National Guard to go in, but he didn't. No one went into Minnesota on account of Trump's orders.

Trump didn't say he offered military, he said he ordered. There's a significant difference between offering and ordering.

Wrong, in the big bag of big Mac speech he claimed he called up the Minnesota guard. Which he did not.
Was the Guard there? Isn't that what matters? We can start in on Harris if you want this sort of shit to be posted here. The article I posted proved Trump easily could have our forces there. And it shows that the Governor said nope.

Was the Guard there? Isn't that what matters? We can start in on Harris if you want this sort of shit to be posted here. The article I posted proved Trump easily could have our forces there. And it shows that the Governor said nope.
What the fuck bob. The big bag of big Mac stated that he called up the Minnesota State guard. He did no such thing.

The governor of Minnesota and Trump did talk seven hours after the governor called up the state guard and maybe Trump offered him some army assets. Why would the governor of Minnesota try to throw more gasoline on the fire with army assets?

Now just take your stupid little tail and go to another thread

What the fuck bob. The big bag of big Mac stated that he called up the Minnesota State guard. He did no such thing.

The governor of Minnesota and Trump did talk seven hours after the governor called up the state guard and maybe Trump offered him some army assets. Why would the governor of Minnesota try to throw more gasoline on the fire with army assets?

Now just take your stupid little tail and go to another thread
Do you have a goal? I do not share it if you have a goal. You want to hate Trump. Even if manufacturing it you revile the man.

Do you have a goal? I do not share it if you have a goal. You want to hate Trump. Even if manufacturing it you revile the man.
And another thing, bob. The big bag of big Mac keeps bringing up Hannibal Lecter because he doesn’t know what a asylum is anymore.

He thinks it’s used for a mental hospital. That meeting is outdated for asylum. Political asylum is what’s happening at the border not mental institutional asylum.

It’s the same as the big bag of big Mac doesn’t know who pays tariffs.

And Bob, it’s not a goal it’s posting under the meaning of the thread
This is an ancient event. Trump has a bad habit of bringing things up that democrats will always attack. Biden did the same thing. I pay no attention at all to Harris since she can't get my vote.

Forum List

Back