Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

He didn't simplify anything. Only made it more confusing.

As long as we're having to import oil to because we don't produce enough, then we're not independent. We've never been oil or energy independent. That was a lie used by Trump.

We consume about 19 to 20 million bpd, We only produce about 13million bpd.

We don't even produce enough natural gas. In 2023, the US imported 8 billion cubic feet per day (Bcf/d) of natural gas, with 15.24 Bcf of that being LNG.

The big bag of big Mac also lies about his record on having the best black unemployment rate ever. His best rate was 5.9%.

The economy under President Biden has repeatedly broke that record.

This is an ancient event. Trump has a bad habit of bringing things up that democrats will always attack. Biden did the same thing. I pay no attention at all to Harris since she can't get my vote.
Wow old man. You have switched your position so many times on this it’s a wonder you haven’t screwed yourself into the ground

The big bag of big Mac also lies about his record on having the best black unemployment rate ever. His best rate was 5.9%.

The economy under President Biden has repeatedly broke that record.

But it had nothing to do with Biden. Just like the record Trump brags about had nothing to do with anything Trump did.

I just posted this and we were having a good discussion, but it got deleted.

Before the first ballot was ever cast, Trump declared, at numerous rallies, 'the only way Democrats can win is if they rig the election'.

Claimed he won the 2020 election by a landslide (he lost both the popular vote and the electoral college. All of his 60+ challenges in court failed, okay but one, and it was on a technicality).

Claimed that China tariffs are paid for by China (no, they are paid for by people in America).

Donald Trump lied when he claimed that climate change is a hoax invented by the Chinese. (pants on fire on this one). No, it wasn't a joke,. he always claims when he is notified of an egregious lie that he was kidding.

In Clinton-esque fashion, he claimed he didn't have sex with Stormy Daniels ( does anyone doubt it?)

Trump lied that his inauguration garnered a larger crowd than Obama's did. (Photos prove otherwise).

Trump lied that he didn't know about the payment to Stormy Daniels.

Trump lied when he claimed that Biden, if elected, will destroy protections for pre-existing conditions.

Trump lied when he claimed that if you elect Biden, the stock market will crash. (Though this is more in the hyperbole column, note that no wise candidate would ever make such a disprovable claim, but he did, and stocks did very well under Biden).

Trump has long claimed, which is so egregious I'm calling it a lie, that various NATO members have failed to pay their “bills,” “dues” or “NATO fees,” that they “owe us a tremendous amount of money” or that they “owe NATO billions of dollars.” This is a lie and a fundamental lack of knowledge of how it works. Whether Nato members paid their 2% of GDP or not on defense, it does not go to us or any country as a 'bill', and it does not affect our budget. In other words, NATO is not 'ripping America off".

I got some 30,000 more, if you are interested.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back