mountain men.....reality tv?

yea the nearest hardees would be silo city...thats about right...12 miles...is that remote now....o and they are about 16 from the starbucks..and yes there is only one in the region

yea the nearest hardees would be silo city...thats about right...12 miles...is that remote now....o and they are about 16 from the starbucks..and yes there is only one in the region

I believe this was that guy who was complaining about all the rain ruining his Kale crop which was his nutrition for the winter.

Last edited:
this dude is just promoting himself....

Remember when he waited until it started raining, and THEN he noticed the holes in the roof of his woodshed???

Fo Christsakes, it looked like the holes in the shed had been there since they were shot through during the Civil War!

:eusa_hand:

He NEVER NOTICED THE LEAKY ROOF???

That's just stupid: I can see why the gay young man he lives with might be fed up with the relationship.

Remember when he waited until it started raining, and THEN he noticed the holes in the roof of his woodshed???

Fo Christsakes, it looked like the holes in the shed had been there since they were shot through during the Civil War!

That's just stupid: I can see why the gay young man he lives with might be fed up with the relationship.

He got it done in one day tho. It looked very nice too.

Well now that we know he's just up the hill from Bones, maybe she can get on TV. Hey, he fired that kid, there's the boy toy.

Well now that we know he's just up the hill from Bones, maybe she can get on TV. Hey, he fired that kid, there's the boy toy.

Yes. he HAD TO GET IT DONE BEFORE IT BEGAN RAINING.....like it had not rained EVER before through the shitty roof.

I found the whole episode contrived: Ya got the guy in Montana trapping helpless Beavers (or Pee Pees, if you prefer?), the dumbass in Alaska driving around in a Beater-Snowmobile with -50F temps.

What a bunch of idiots.

No wonder they need to live out away from civilization: A Stoplight would confuse them.

Yes. he HAD TO GET IT DONE BEFORE IT BEGAN RAINING.....like it had not rained EVER before through the shitty roof.

I found the whole episode contrived: Ya got the guy in Montana trapping helpless Beavers (or Pee Pees, if you prefer?), the dumbass in Alaska driving around in a Beater-Snowmobile with -50F temps.

What a bunch of idiots.

No wonder they need to live out away from civilization: A Stoplight would confuse them.

Well I can see you have quite an attitude about the Mountain Men. What about the kid who got fired for leaving the chainsaws out in the rain? Any opinion on that?

What a bunch of idiots.

Well I can see you have quite an attitude about the Mountain Men. What about the kid who got fired for leaving the chainsaws out in the rain? Any opinion on that?

I don't recall he got fired, or if he did, it was because of the chainsaws in the rain issue: I thought he was given a second chance with a gun, and a few bullets, to go hunting and bring back a deer.

At any rate, the kid is supposed to be learning mountain man crap, but the Mountain Man never seems to stick around to show him HOW TO DO ANYTHING except build a tree house.

What a bunch of idiots.

I don't recall he got fired, or if he did, it was because of the chainsaws in the rain issue: I thought he was given a second chance with a gun, and a few bullets, to go hunting and bring back a deer.

At any rate, the kid is supposed to be learning mountain man crap, but the Mountain Man never seems to stick around to show him HOW TO DO ANYTHING except build a tree house.

Yeah, I wasn't sure what the tree house was for.

It was a deer stand.

I don't know if it's reality TV or not, but I do know it's not histroy so what in the fuck is it doing on the History Channel?!

And Swamp People? Don't get me started... Ice Road Truckers? WTF? A logging show? Please...

What the hell happened to that network? Nowadays it's mostly "reality" shows and only a couple of those could peripherally be considered to have anything to do with history. A once fine network reduced to shit programming.

It was a deer stand.

I didn't know deer could climb a ladder.

Forum List

Back