Moving to Italy in retirement?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
I wonder how much Italian you have to know? Italian , of course, is a language performed mostly with hand signals and being from Ohio, I've met my share of Italians so I know a little about it. For a brief period back in the 80's, I belonged to the UFCW and had to kick up part of my pay to them.

Italy is a beautiful and interesting country. And if someone has a revenue which would allow them to decently live there, then why not? The main question is what is the reason of moving there.

I wonder how much Italian you have to know? Italian , of course, is a language performed mostly with hand signals and being from Ohio, I've met my share of Italians so I know a little about it. For a brief period back in the 80's, I belonged to the UFCW and had to kick up part of my pay to them.

Better move to Thailand, not to Europe, it would be dangerous for you:

Reasons:

- Too high crime rate,citizens are defenseless
- Insane communist governments
- Christianity is dead
- In ten years all industry is gone ( in the case Covid-19 insanity get be stopped now, no the 'vaccine' related deaths )
- Islam becomes the only religion in EU within few years
- Africa is moving to EU
- Civil unrest and wars

Forget it, Europa is dying

-

Female mobsters (Mafiose) want sugar daddies who will leave them their assets when they die.

Patrick says his initial encounter with his new home was less than promising.
He recalls that the mayor had to climb up a ladder to enter a window in order to open the building up. It had been shut for decades and the door was jammed, with the keys nowhere to be found.
He says he's found a new family in the town and a bucolic haven for detoxing and unplugging amid fresh air.

Uhh. The mayor? The fucking MAYOR? Are you fucking kidding me? There's a family? That kind of family! And the books are open for Americans to retire in Italy? I've never heard so much low-class Mafia bullshit on my entire life.

Italy is a beautiful and interesting country. And if someone has a revenue which would allow them to decently live there, then why not? The main question is what is the reason of moving there.

He's still mad about the election. ;)
In this case Italy won't be appropriate. Maybe Poland and Hungary as a light version. Or Russia, who likes hard-core.

Wow are you really going to retire in Italy and when ?
You’re a very interesting person

Forum List

Back