Mozart and Hitler …. were citizens of which countries?

what were they?

• Mozart was German

• he was Salzburgian

• he was Austrian

• he was citizen of the Holy Roman Empire

• Hitler was Austrian

• Hitler became German later by some trickery

• Hitler was a German

• something else

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol I don't care how you acquired your indoctrination. Folk and gospel music are not in any way 'native' to black slaves'; you have be pretty dumb to think so. You're 'disgusted' because you're stupid and peer pressure determines your posts, not education or intelligence. They got it from poor whites, period.

Unlike you, I'm NOT racist. I do not think my race or any race is superior/inferior. Because YOU DO, you have to revise actual history. I just lol because it's ridiculous. You make this place ridiculous. But that's on you.

To those of you who are not racist and have two brain cells to rub together:

Unlike you, I'm NOT racist. I do not think my race or any race is superior/inferior.

Knee jerk reactionary response that proves you actually are racist. Nobody said anybody was 'inferior' for one. That's just another example of your own racism at work here; you hope nobody notices if you babble strawmen at others. The fact is blacks appropriated nearly everything from whites here in America. It came from nobody else. The fact you even think that's debatable proves you're a racist. lol

Yes, we know THEY'RE ALL WRONG. But you, bonafide racist, YOU ARE RIGHT

It's clear you're the racist here. You keep proving it with every post.

So, tell us where they got their English from, if it wasn't from whites? Did they write their lyrics in English when they were in Africa? They must have, according to your silly indoctrination. We can't call it 'Education', since you insist on denying the blatantly obvious.

Knee jerk reactionary response that proves you actually are racist. Nobody said anybody was 'inferior' for one. That's just another example of your own racism at work here; you hope nobody notices if you babble strawmen at others. The fact is blacks appropriated nearly everything from whites here in America. It came from nobody else. The fact you even think that's debatable proves you're a racist. lol

That's not "appropriating"; how funny for you to use such WOKE terminology when it suits you, amirite? Ha. It's what all cultures do with music/arts/food/clothing all around the world, and have since humanity began. You just don't like it because you think whites are superior.

I'm gonna leave you with this last thought: I can see what happened with no agenda because I'm Christian. I have no right to say people of one race are superior to others. It's deeply sinful. I leave you to whatever. It is what it is.

That's not "appropriating"; how funny for you to use such WOKE terminology when it suits you, amirite? Ha

You're also too uneducated to appreciate sarcasm. Yes, all you have is bigotry and making up lies about those who know more than you do. Tell us again where slaves got English and musical instruments from. You know, pianos, guitars, brass wind instruments, etc. You believe they brought them all over from Africa, do you?

And, of course you're they only one babbling about 'inferior' and 'superior race' here, idiot.

You're also too uneducated to appreciate sarcasm. Yes, all you have is bigotry and making up lies about those who know more than you do. Tell us again where slaves got English and musical instruments from. You know, pianos, guitars, brass wind instruments, etc. You believe they brought them all over from Africa, do you?

And, of course you're they only one babbling about 'inferior' and 'superior race' here, idiot.

THEY WERE SLAVES

THEY WERE BROUGHT IN SHACKLES

I mean....

Your proof that they "appropriated" "our" music is that...they didn't bring pianos on the slave ships?

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Moreover.....

You think the first Spirituals were made with pianos, banjos, and "Brass instruments"????

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

THEY WERE SLAVES

THEY WERE BROUGHT IN SHACKLES

I mean....

Your proof that they "appropriated" "our" music is that...they didn't bring pianos on the slave ships?

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Moreover.....

You think the first Spirituals were made with pianos, banjos, and "Brass instruments"????

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

So now you finally noticed how stupid and uneducated you looked and will try to make up for it.

So now you finally noticed how stupid and uneducated you looked and will try to make up for it.

Dude, YOU THINK THE SLAVES HAD PIANOS, BANJOS AND BRASS INSTRUMENTS....and this is somehow the makeup of the first African-American Spirituals?

Yeah. Out in the fields, you know, with the PIANOS

And the BRASS INSTRUMENTS

I'm sorry it's just too good :laughing0301:

Hitler is probably a better known name.Mozart is much better liked, no doubt. I asked four kids who work at our favorite breakfast joint yesterday if they had heard of Mozart, and all four said yes, two even named their favorite music of his.
good to hear !

this has often been discussed …

what do you think?

Hitler was both Austrian and German, he had citizenry of both countries at some point in his life, Mozart was born in the Holy Roman Empire, in an Archbishopric of Salzburg

So it was added to Austria later?

He speaks just simple Prussian bullshit. The Prussians had thrown out Austria from Germany that's why a German in Austria is called "Piefke" what's the name of the composer of the Königgrätzer Marsch. Indeed Bavaria was splitted in the Middle Age and so Austria became an own German dukedom in September 1156 AD.

Forum List

Back