Mr Trump is weak on the 2nd amendment!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chump publicly supports the federal regime's "Project Exile", a "zero-tolerance" policy for all gun violations -- including those which would fall into the category of being technical, non-violent offenses. This backdoor scheme is designed to relieve those who do not worship the state (particularly military veterans) of their firearms.

I don't think this is a winning argument for Hillary Clinton since she wants to basically abolish the 2nd.

I don't think this is a winning argument for Hillary Clinton since she wants to basically abolish the 2nd.
I agree with on that, Boss. She does not want to confiscate weapons, but she is far more liberal than Trump on this issue.

Chump publicly supports the federal regime's "Project Exile", a "zero-tolerance" policy for all gun violations -- including those which would fall into the category of being technical, non-violent offenses. This backdoor scheme is designed to relieve those who do not worship the state (particularly military veterans) of their firearms.

I'm not an expert in project exile, but my understanding is it covers illegal sales, like knowingly selling to felons or a felon buying a gun. I'm a big pro-second amendment guy, but for honest citizens, not criminals.

You could definitely know more, I'm not saying you're wrong, but based on my limited knowledge of it, I'd support it too. I'd obviously study it more before voting on it either way

From wiki...

Project Exile is a federal program started inRichmond, Virginia in 1997. Project Exile shifted the prosecution of illegal technical gunpossession offenses to federal court, where they carried a mandatory minimum sentenceof five years in federal prison under the federal Gun Control Act of 1968, rather than in state court. Note that federal law (18 U.S.C. sec. 922 & 924) provides for a penalty of ten years in federal prison for being a "prohibited person" i.e. a convicted felon in possession of a firearm, as well as for falsifying information in order to obtain one, or furnishing a gun to a convicted felon.

I agree with on that, Boss. She does not want to confiscate weapons, but she is far more liberal than Trump on this issue.
She has floated a nation wide confiscation program. It was not received well.
Link. No opinions on her suggestion to look at Austria and the buy back programs, but a link that she clearly says she wants nation wide confiscation.

From wiki...

Project Exile is a federal program started inRichmond, Virginia in 1997. Project Exile shifted the prosecution of illegal technical gunpossession offenses to federal court, where they carried a mandatory minimum sentenceof five years in federal prison under the federal Gun Control Act of 1968, rather than in state court. Note that federal law (18 U.S.C. sec. 922 & 924) provides for a penalty of ten years in federal prison for being a "prohibited person" i.e. a convicted felon in possession of a firearm, as well as for falsifying information in order to obtain one, or furnishing a gun to a convicted felon.
This is not a nation wide gun confiscation program. Felons have no rights under the law to firearms.

Link. No opinions on her suggestion to look at Austria and the buy back programs, but a link that she clearly says she wants nation wide confiscation.
Play silly semantics all you want. She thinks copying Australia is a great idea. There are many videos out there of her saying it.

From wiki...

This is not a nation wide gun confiscation program. Felons have no rights under the law to firearms.
I know that. I posted it for those that were unfamiliar with the program and it's concepts.

Play silly semantics all you want. She thinks copying Australia is a great idea. There are many videos out there of her saying it.
The silly semantics are from people like you from the Alt Right, the crazy wing of the conservative spectrum. Show me where she says or calls for a nation wide confiscation of weapons. You can't. You fail.

The silly semantics are from people like you from the Alt Right, the crazy wing of the conservative spectrum. Show me where she says or calls for a nation wide confiscation of weapons. You can't. You fail.
Lazy lib. Can't even do his own youtube search.

As far as I know she's all for pulling an Australian move on guns. Of course gun deaths went down in Australia BUT what no liberal left wing anti gun nut will tell you is the murder rate in Australia did go up.

By knives and other assorted weapons. Where there is a will there is a way.

Lazy lib. Can't even do his own youtube search.
Lazy Alt Right fool who can't accept the truth that there is no plan by HRC or anyone else to confiscate weapons nationally. That is idiocy to think that.

CrtRNbCWYAAR39A.jpg

Forum List

Back